Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How the Cult-version Plague works.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xariandra

Xariandra

How the Cult-version Plague works. Empty
PostSubject: How the Cult-version Plague works.   How the Cult-version Plague works. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 pm

So, recently some storylines have been going on "underground" about a new plague created by Cult of the Thuzadin (mainly Niae).

This is a post about how this version of the plague works and to make everyone clear it is fair RP and can be countered perfectly. It is certainly not more powerful than the forsaken one; ours is almost entirely different. Less destruction but more corruption.

Basicly, the original plague was uncurable, 100% effective, and even breathing it in was enough to doom you as a servant of the Lich King.

This plague, however, is a lot weaker. It is perfectly cureable. Also, it doesn't damage the body as much as the original plague. Think a few rotten spots and marks of disease on the body. Just as the original plague, Paladins are immune to it's full effect (AKA no mind control at all).

This plague is weaker, so players can choose how they react. Full mind control, wild gone ghoul, a bit diseased, etc etc. It also depends ofcourse how much you get in from you.

We also have created an airborne version, this version is the same as above, but it can go airborne. It is a lot harder to create and we have little of it. It also requires contact with a liquid in order to vaporize, and it spreads very slow and into a small area, and doesn't hang a lot. (about a minute before it is gone completely again). This one will be used for bigger plot plans.

I hope this clarifies a lot. Questions and suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Diante

PostSubject: Re: How the Cult-version Plague works.   How the Cult-version Plague works. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:16 pm

sense we are talking about the plauge. i do have a question i wonder over.

Is the Draenei race affected by the plague (original and this lesser version) ?
Back to top Go down
Unhurius

PostSubject: Re: How the Cult-version Plague works.   How the Cult-version Plague works. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:51 pm

The original i think they can be affected of i only know that the nerubians weren't affected when it were released in northeren (The Lich king had to kill the nerubians and re-animate them).
and the new plauge, i have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra

Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: How the Cult-version Plague works.   How the Cult-version Plague works. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Diante wrote:
sense we are talking about the plauge. i do have a question i wonder over.

Is the Draenei race affected by the plague (original and this lesser version) ?

Lore only states that Paladins have a form of immunity to a limit against it, so I'd say as Draenei are living beings aswell, they are affected aswell.

And about the nerubians: back then the plague wasn't created yet, they were immune to the Lich King's mind control and therefor could only be killed and raised as an undead slave.
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Dreaker

Dreaker

PostSubject: Re: How the Cult-version Plague works.   How the Cult-version Plague works. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Little help: LINK

Recently I have done a quest with a horde alt in Ghostlands. A guy asked Undead Murloc's spines because the Lich King can not control them.

Quoting the quest giver
Quote :
To find a cure for the plague we need to understand how it affects different creatures, from the most complex life forms to the lowliest subspecies.

I've come here to study the murlocs since, like us, they've retained free will in undeath. What makes these lowly mongrels so special? I need to find out, !

Travel northwest and bring me their spines so that I may study the accumulation of plague in their marrow. Who knows what secrets their little bones hold?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Theory of Plague   How the Cult-version Plague works. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Just wanted to note that the Draenei is an "immortal" race - that means they are immune to diseases etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the Cult-version Plague works.   How the Cult-version Plague works. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How the Cult-version Plague works.
Page 1 of 1