Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Army Regulations (The Rules)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevar

Nevar

Army Regulations (The Rules) Empty
PostSubject: Army Regulations (The Rules)   Army Regulations (The Rules) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:17 pm

In Character Rules:

Uniform:
All members of the Army are expected to Uniform according to race and function. Uniform guidelines as follows:

(( Coming soon, I'll make some images for various Army uniforms for each race to serve as guide lines, I want to allow some Uniform freedom.))

Chain of Command:
The chain of command is essential to maintaining a proper structure in the Army. Failure to respect a superior officer will result in severe disciplinary action.
When given a direct order by their superiors, all Military personnel are expected to carry out those orders to the letter.
If anyone has any moral objection to any orders given, they are to request that their orders be given to them in writing, and signed by their commanding officer. You will then execute your orders, and any protests may be filed with the Battalion Logistics Officers for a Command level review.

Rules of War:
(( I’ll be hammering this out with Munechi and will post more on this when it’s ironed out. ))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post more here when I have time, any suggestions are most welcome.
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: Army Regulations (The Rules)   Army Regulations (The Rules) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:11 pm

i think we need to start on the rules Smile
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: Army Regulations (The Rules)   Army Regulations (The Rules) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:19 pm

i think we need rules for

-combat (jumping around like a fool)
-death (like respawning)
-movement (like swimming in large groups)
and more!
Back to top Go down
Nevar

Nevar

PostSubject: Re: Army Regulations (The Rules)   Army Regulations (The Rules) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:20 pm

I'm inclined to go with:

Death:
-No corpse running. Once you're dead, your down.

-You may only be ressurected by praticipating RP healers.

Gear:
-If OOC PvP'ers show up to start ganking RP'ers, proper PvP gear may be warn to counter them, but while in PvP gear, you may *NOT* attack any members of any participating RP Group.
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: Army Regulations (The Rules)   Army Regulations (The Rules) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:42 pm

Nevar wrote:
I'm inclined to go with:

Death:
-No corpse running. Once you're dead, your down.

-You may only be ressurected by praticipating RP healers.

Gear:
-If OOC PvP'ers show up to start ganking RP'ers, proper PvP gear may be warn to counter them, but while in PvP gear, you may *NOT* attack any members of any participating RP Group.

i agree with death for a bit
but i think that it should be : if you die you wait for some minutes and then you start the corpserun and /liedown on your corpse for about 5 minutes (or shorter if you get bandaged/healed)

and with gear : there are people that dont have rp gear or that have pvp gear as rp gear
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: Army Regulations (The Rules)   Army Regulations (The Rules) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:46 pm

also nevar give acces on my the covenant account!! you requisted me to troll the forums!
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: Army Regulations (The Rules)   Army Regulations (The Rules) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:48 pm

I often just RP to be knocked out instead of death.. since it's highly unrealistic to die a lot of times, and I often do that when I get ganked or killed by some OOCer.. etc.
Back to top Go down
Nevar

Nevar

PostSubject: Re: Army Regulations (The Rules)   Army Regulations (The Rules) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:23 pm

Well, the thing with just /liedown is that there is so much AoE going on, and stuff like that, once you're down it's pointless to do /liedown because some full brutal orc is going to one shot you with Whirl Wind.

I think it would be more practical of us to do our events in our normal PvP gear, and just adhere to the "Go down and stay down" rule. It'll give people more incentive to actually think before they zerg, and add to the fun. It'll also make you more protective of your healers etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army Regulations (The Rules)   Army Regulations (The Rules) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army Regulations (The Rules)
Page 1 of 1