Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Red Terror

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dascombč

The Red Terror Empty
PostSubject: The Red Terror   The Red Terror I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:06 am

It was a cold day in the plaguelands...this was normal but this was a particular wind that paralyzed anything it came into contact with... so chilling to the bone that the blood froze in your heart.

From the centre of Hearthglen there were a group of Scarlets practicing their combat manuvers against scourge targets brought from the outside by a rather old looking man in battle armour.

Slay them! Purify the land! Take pleasure in ending these abominations!

His zealous tone echoes throughout the region, even the land itself seemed disgusted at this level of self-righteous madness, but he cared not for the land...only slaying every single walking corpse he came into contact with...and that lost fleeting dream of a re-united and pure Lordaeron

He could remember when it was:
He was the Drill Sergeant for the Knights of the Silver Hand and he trained only the greatest of paladins and valiant of warriors.
Situated in the streets of the great city of Stratholme he would have his most fine students march down through the city, filling the people with a sense of pride.
One student in particular...by the name of James Dascombč was one of his greatest students...
having been rescued from Andorhal he showed little sign of madness or insanity in his veins but instead held noble virtues such as chivalry and honour, he had surpassed many of the recruitees with fightning speed and became an honourary member of the Knights of the Silver Hand in no time at all.

Those were the days the man thought.

The man...by the name of Joseph Haltman...was a Drill Sergeant in the Scarlet Crusade.

One scarlet was clawed by the ghoul viciously in the face

Don't let your damn guard down you fool! Joseph yelled

Across the yard from him stood general Abbendis who narrowed her eyes towards him

Yes, General?
Haltman, you have new orders from the higher ranks...your being transferred
What?! Where to?!
The Kingdom of Stormwind...
And why is that?
We've taken word of local scourge activity down there in the form of a Cult...your the one who is to take action against it in the Scarlet's name
And what of the local authorities?
Be sure that these cultists are annihilated...I don't want a single word from Commander Malbridge of you killing his soldiers...got it?
Yes, general...but I shall first and foremost see to the task at hand, I won't let some tretcherous cowards who abandon their homeland try to stop me
Remember, Haltman...not one complaint or your discharged from the ranks, understood?
Yes...General
Then may Lordaeron be with you...Lieutenant Haltman

Both figures performed a quick salute and both parted on their way.
The Lieutenant made his way through the gates and out into the cursed lands and flicking through his libram that dangled by his side off a golden chain.

The Red Terror had been unleashed.
Its Righteous fury on a rampage.

The Red Terror SCARLET
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

The Red Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Terror   The Red Terror I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:07 pm

((Wha? Communists?))
Back to top Go down
dascombč

The Red Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Terror   The Red Terror I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:03 pm

Dagren wrote:
((Wha? Communists?))

pfft, I wish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Red Terror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Terror   The Red Terror I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Red Terror
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: IC only forums :: Stories and Backgrounds-