Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xariandra

Xariandra

[RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse   [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:00 am

Blood splattered onto the wall of the Garrison. It wasn't much, just the blood of a cut Xariandra had just delivered to the heavy-looking Dwarf with a hood and the tabard of the Stormwind Militia, to his leg. He stumbled backwards, and hit around a bit with his cane, not being able to locate the Cruel Mistress, being blind. She slipt past him, and delivered another blow, now to his other leg. He fell to his knee and leaned on it, still keeping up his stubborn attittude.

"That's.. that's all ye got?!"

She peered with interest at the Dwarf, who most likely knew he was about to undergo her wrath, yet didn't give in to the pain, nor to fear. She now slices his knee open, and he fell to the ground, and crawled a bit. Then he stood back up, slowly, still only having deep fleshwounds. Then, he opened his jacket, and took a few grenades and threw them around, hoping to hit Xariandra. She stepped back as one explodes right in front of her, protecting herself with her arm, which got slightly burned. The Dwarf then rolled back and took his rifle, ready to shoot her when he heard her. But Xariandra muttered some words and a wave of Shadowfury magic struck Burlok to the nearby wall of the passage to the Garrison and burned his flesh.

He now was too weakened to get up again, and Xariandra slowly approached him, ready to start making her artwork. However, the brave and stubborn Dwarf took out a big Iron bomb, and grinned as it exploded between the two, blasting the Dwarf completely back against the actual wall of the Garrison, and Xariandra into the grass a few years back. The front of her armor looked completely burned, and she slowly stood back up, clearly frustrated. She now unsneathed a little blade with a hook at the end making a corner of 90 degrees, clearly meant for ripping flesh. She walked to the completely weakened Dwarf.

"Now that just earned you a slow death while you can only watch me rip your body apart, fool."

She swung her blade at his arm, stabbing the hook into his flesh, and then violently ripped a chunk out. The Dwarf gritted his teeth, not granting her the pleasure of his yells in pain. She immediatly swung back to another part of his body, and again, and again, ripping his body apart piece by piece until he finally died, but still with that stubborn and brave look on his face. He slowly slided among the wall, Burlok he was named, a pleasant Dwarf who's company every Militia enjoyed, someone who would always be cheered up and happy, always up for a challenge, and always so brave yet stubborn.

After she had kept ripping his body apart, emptying him of his organs, breaking his bones and making every piece of his body as small as she could, all what remained now, of the adored Dwarf, was his fleshy and bony remains, as a tool for the Cruel Mistress. She did not hesitate, soon patrols would see her, so she immediately channeled a spell for a while, dark magic at both her hands, and then turned her hands as the pile of remains exploded, in a wide blow aimed for the Garrison, covering the entire front side of it in the Dwarf's remains, along with small ripped pieces of his clothes.

She picked up his radio, which was lying in a little pool of blood, and clicked some buttons until she finally heard some voices, and spoke into it.

"Greetings, Stormwind Militia. I, the Cruel Mistress, found your Garrison a bit too... dull for a while, so I decided to decorate it for you. I hope you will like my work. May darkness guide you all!" and she threw away the radio into some bushes. She once again took a good luck at the Garrison, clearly proud of her work.

Last edited by Xariandra on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Iritian Grelik

Iritian Grelik

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse   [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:48 pm

(( Oh my god! They killed Burlok! You Bastards!))
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse   [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:06 pm

((whos burlok?))
Back to top Go down
Iritian Grelik

Iritian Grelik

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse   [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:17 pm

((God))
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse   [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:27 pm

((so basicly xari killed a god?))
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse   [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:04 am

((Yep.. now God haunts our Garrison))
Back to top Go down
Xariandra

Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse   [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:08 pm

Curse of the Cruel Mistress

Burlok's hand slowly shook. He opened his only remaining eye, the other one not having been found between his remains. He was very confused and couldn't think properly yet, the dark magic still taking control of his newly sown together body. Xariandra and an acolyte stood by him, they were in some dark, ruined basement, in an unknown location. Burlok started getting a sense of realism, and slowly muttered.

"W.. w-where?.."

Xariandra walked around him a bit, and eyed his newly "crafted" body a bit. He was a real abomination, stitches everywhere, only one eye, his beard half ripped off, traces of shadow magic around his body which clearly was all that kept him alive now. If you could call this alive. She watched as he slowly crawled forward and again muttered words.

"H-how..?"

"Welcome back, Burlok." She spoke, with a hissing and mocking voice. "After hours of collecting, intensive sewing, and a dark ritual with my own magic, we brought you back. I thought death was a bit too much of a... relief."

Burlok slowly looked up at Xariandra, his one eye widened. "No.. n-no.. You lie! Lie!"

"Oh really? Take a moment to feel what is around you - inside you. I think we both know what I just did to you.."

Burlok slowly looked at the ground, but then, as stubborn as he was, he slowly turned his face to Xariandra and opened his stitched together lips to utter some words of pure mocking.

"I thought ya were a bringer o' death.. not a bringer o' life.." He tried smirking to himself, but his still fragile mouth didn't allow it. "This... arrogance, this foolishness is exactly why I have done this to you.. And of course, to get a message through to the Militia. A true curse of the Cruel Mistress.." she hissed back.

Burlok slowly realised what has been cast onto him, this horrible fate, this curse, and he couldn't stay strong anymore as a tear started flowing from his eye. Xariandra spotted it, and she slowly grinned, as her sadistic "needs" were finally being satisfied by the stubborn Dwarf. She turned back, and walked away, slowly disappearing into the rest of the dark room, as she heard burlok roll over and slowly weep in his hands.

She had proven to him, and once again to herself, there was truly no soul or spirit the Cruel Mistress could not break.

Last edited by Xariandra on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
munechi

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse   [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:16 pm

Dagren wrote:
((Yep.. now God haunts our Garrison))

((ghostbusters!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse   [RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP] Decorating the Garrison: Burlok's curse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: IC only forums :: Stories and Backgrounds-
Jump to: