Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New identity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

New identity Empty
PostSubject: New identity   New identity I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:54 pm

'Your goal is admirable, and we share many of your views.'

The young paladin looked up. He had been searching for a long time, and he knew, finally, he might be close to finishing his search.
He still wanted to help people, and to protect the innocents. It was his duty after all, as a paladin. However, he had seen what the blind devotion of the Order had led to, and its refusal to challenge those in power.
After the fall of Lordaeron he had vowed not to make the same mistakes. He would learn from the past to better serve the light.....even if it meant taking the necessary action.

The young paladin had left on his journey to find a way of fufilling this vow. As he had travelled, the more he became convinced that his quest was right.
There was corruption everywhere and evil hidden in the simplest forms. The people were sinking into evil, without even knowing it and they were ignoring the light.
Even his own brothers were following their old roles and serving those who did not deserve their power.

'I am pleased to find those of like mind,' he replied.

He looked up from his position, into the face of the man who promised so much hope.

'Just tell me what to do and I will leave this instant to start.' The paladin said, locking his gaze with the man, to show his determination.

He would prove himself to this emissary, the man who had contacted him. Although they had found him, not the other way round, this did not disturb the young paladin. He would need powerful allies and obviously these people were strong indeed.

'Yes....' the man continued, 'I'm sure you will be able to acomplish the tasks we have set for you. You are a strong warrior and have the fire and desire necessary to bring about the changes we seek.'

The young paladin was filled with pride at this statement.

'Your first mission is to go and search for more people. Although we are strong, we are still not strong enough and we need our enemies weaker. You must find them and then send them to me. Remember, myself or the council must see them to check that they will not betray us. Everything we work for can be undone to easily....'

'More people....?' replied the paladin, 'but it has taken me this long to find you.'

The man smiled and replied omniously, 'Yes, but you were lost. now you have a purpose and you will find it easier to locate the people necessary. After all, they don't have to join for the same reasons do they? As long as our goal is achieved.'

The paladin thought about that and would continue to think about it for a long time after....

'Very well,' the paladin replied, 'I shall leave immediately then.' He began to rise from his kneeling position.

'Wait,' commanded the man. 'You cannot be known by your old name, it will be too dangerous. You will be given a new name, from now on you shall be called....'
Back to top Go down

New identity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: IC only forums :: Stories and Backgrounds-
Jump to: