Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Gradual Change for the Cult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tipsy

A Gradual Change for the Cult Empty
PostSubject: A Gradual Change for the Cult   A Gradual Change for the Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:14 pm

Quote :
Good Evening We are legion, Stormwind My RPG,

It's my first time browsing these forums. I notice a few faces that I recognize from ingame or on the realm forums. I am Tipsy currently the guild leader of the guild but for a while I have been inactive and the famous Xariandra has departed from our clutches to join a beloved raiding guild. I am now becoming active again, and I need some dire help. There is now a definite gap on the alliance side for an evil or dark RP guild. I have alot of ideas of my own(will post); but I need assistance. I want you to throw ideas at me, or this thread rather.

So, you ask why we are changing?: Well, The Lich King is soon to become a pinyata of epic loots, with this, our guild's RP is going to be destroyed as our "God" is being killed and looted. In terms of RP he will have just been slain.

I want the change to be easy as possible, whilst I've been away for 2 months the guild has collapsed slightly. I want to make something appealing, evil and mainly good, fun RP. I've spoken to some of the members of the Militia and Pilus. We've discussed what's missing from the circle of Stormwind. Pilus spoke of Economical crime. People trafficking..etc.. I spoke generally in the OOC channel and some people were interested in a Lordaeron RP, as people love that area/zone.

If you have any ideas to press forward please post as I would love it. If you think I'm a twat please post aswell. Criticism can also the best way to change and step forward.

Okay, We Are Legion. Hit meh!

Okay, Stormwind My RPG... Hit meh!

I've posted on the Wearelegion forum as well, I would prefer if you added to that, but I would love responses from this board as well.

http://wearelegion.forumakers.com/the-brainstorm-f13/ooc-the-cult-of-the-thuzadin-in-for-a-change-t709.htm#4599

To sum up what's been said so far:

Liontooth recommended something like a Bandit guild. Just to cause general havoc. Some ideas were also that of HoS Rebirth but on an alliance side.(I would love it but I can't bring myself to do it Razz). I can't remember his name but he wanted an evil guild based around Southshore(really sorry for forgetting your name, but I suck at names). I'm just really after what you think Stormwind lacks.

Last edited by Tipsy on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Back to top Go down

A Gradual Change for the Cult
Page 1 of 1