Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where are you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Himendria

where are you? Empty
PostSubject: where are you?   where are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:36 am

I have been wondering this for a while... i haven't seen you guys around for a very long time, not Maleth nor any other members from the eagels, are you still around?
Back to top Go down
Unhurius

where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you?   where are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:28 am

Sadly Maleth has gone back to play some old game, so he's no longer with us... (on WoW) and the Crimson eagles i have seen around though i don't know if the guild is dying or if it's still active.
and i never knew that you to were from sweden :O
Back to top Go down
Himendria

where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you?   where are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:32 pm

Quote :
and i never knew that you to were from sweden :O

kind of offtopic^^

tho we actually have talked alittle in game, there have never been a reason too tell you^^ but now you know
Back to top Go down
Thlaina

Thlaina

where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you?   where are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:07 am

Ehm, Maleth isn't the only one who was in the eagles hehe.

At the moment the Eagles are still doing great. Ismalain is running it with help from some officers. Together we keep recruiting new members, and we are organizing events. I think we're doing pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you?   where are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:31 pm

Eagles are always awesome, they have mojo.
Back to top Go down
Himendria

where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you?   where are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:41 pm

the reason i mention Maleth was beacuse he is a friend of mine, we didin't talked much, but we had out "good moments" and i have him on my friendlist, thats why i know he haven't been online for a while:)
ofc i know there are others in the eagels:) but as i said i haven't seen much of you guys around lately.

I'm actually quite happy that you are still around:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you?   where are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: Armed Forces and Allies :: Crimson Eagle-
Jump to: