Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pyschotaz's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz's Story Empty
PostSubject: Pyschotaz's Story   Pyschotaz's Story I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:55 am

Ok little history before my story so you understand my attempts to RP with such a wonderful. I created taz when i first started on my brothers account not knowing what wow was like. At first i didn't get into RP, getting to 60 took me long enough with exams, travelling and then start of uni. I barely played at 60 before tbc, because of breaks.

So after about a year and a half i decided i wanted to get into RP. Ok quick ticket to GM, hi my name ain't RP can i change it. Twice i tried with the response being....'Your name does not break the code of conduct and you have had it for too long.' Ok....

Then i asked people to report me, but stopped when alot of friends said i shouldn't. Anyway its know reached a point where i quite like taz's name and i refuse to pay for a name change when GM's should do it for free. Say this, please don't report me now even though i'm sure many have tried before.

Oh and i'm also crap with names as you will see.

So i came up with this story. Hope you like it.........

The storm was raging outside when a figure appeared through the door way. The bartender looked up a saw a traveller completely drenched from the storm. He wondered who would be travelling to the inn this late.
Pyschotaz approached the bar and asked for some water, he couldn’t afford too lose focus now by having a drink. He went to sit by the fire content to wait.

2 hours later…
Taz was beginning to get frustrated.
He muttered ‘where is she’.
His contact should have appeared by now.
He went to bar and asked if Trenila still drank here.
The bartender, relatively new, said he had never heard of Trenila.
He then asked if there were any messages for a person named Pyschotaz, but the bartender said he had never heard of that person either. (Pyschotaz was not his real name, but one of a few codenames given to him by the society for his mission).

1 hour later…
Pyschotaz was definitely worried, his contacts were old, but even if the society had moved around they would have left some sort of clue.
He went to the bartender and asked for a room for the night, seeing as it was too late to travel and he was tired from his journey.

In his room Taz began to think things over in is head.
Occasionally people in the society were discovered, but they were replaced or a sign was left that the place wasn’t safe to meet anymore. However, here the society seemed to have disappeared. But that wasn’t possible, this was Menethil Harbour. It was paramount there be someone watching here. The society needed to know about what was happening in all major alliance cities.
It was true he had been away for some months, but then there had been no problems when he left. Maybe something had come up or there had been a small problem that would be sorted in a few days.
The only other thought was that this had something to do with his mission. He hadn’t known when he set out about the information he was to discover. When he had been briefed on his mission it hadn’t seemed that important. However, now he needed to contact the society urgently and he could not afford a few days the society had to be warned. The very survival of society and maybe the alliance depended on this information.
One thought lingered in the back of Pyschotaz’s mind. Maybe he was too late. Maybe he hadn’t returned in time and it had already begun.
He knew he had to reach Southshore by tomorrow evening. No matter what had happened there would be some evidence of the society there, even if it had been attacked.
However first he would get a few hours sleep, he would need all his energy tomorrow and would have to leave at dawn.

He sat bolt upright in his bed and saw two masked faces. He could see by the slits in their masks that one was an undead fiend, the other was a human traitor and both were poised with their daggers ready to strike.
Pyschotaz then realised that his worst fears had come true and that also his cover had been exposed.

There is more to come, but i'm leaving it open until i have more time to write it.
Back to top Go down

Pyschotaz's Story
Page 1 of 1