Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Neverending. (Part 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xariandra

Xariandra

The Neverending. (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Neverending. (Part 1)   The Neverending. (Part 1) I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:03 pm

(( Right guys. I decided to write out the complete story of my main RP char, Xariandra, AKA the Cruel Mistress. I will write it in parts and it might take time till I finished it, because I want it to be as good as possible and it WILL be long. I called it "the neverending" because the story still goes on and hopefully never will end. Comments are very appreciated. I hope you enjoy. ))

Alterac mountains. A breeze of fresh air can be felt atop the high, green and beautifal mountains. At the high peaks snow can be seen. A small, empty path leads trough the mountains, to a little village called Strahnbrad, one of the many human villages around. Nothing special or unique about this town, atleast, for now...

In the town, man and women are seemingly preparing some kind of big party, the purpose of it not known. Suddenly, far in the woods, screams can be heard, loud screams.

Screams of fun, trough the woods a little girl, around 12 years old, is running crying in laughter as a bit after her a little boy, around the same age, runs with a sly grin on his face, trying to catch her. He jumps, and catches her at her ankles. They both fall to the ground and can't stand up because they can't stop laughing. The little girl gets up a bit, and looks in the boy's face.

"You always win! Not fair! You cheat somehow!"

The boy brings his hand to the girl's face and wipes off some dirt.

"One day you'll learn, don't worry, my little weak sis'."

The boy puts up a teasing grin, stands up and runs into the town as he hears calls of their once again impatient mother.

"Xariandra! Merzel! Come! We're about to start!"

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/

The Neverending. (Part 1)
Page 1 of 1