Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haeg and Himen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haegemonia

Haeg and Himen Empty
PostSubject: Haeg and Himen   Haeg and Himen I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:51 pm

(( I am not the best writer or anything))

Well i can honestly say that i dont know me and my sisterīs background that
well, but i will start to tell what i know. Mostly has been told to me
by our foster-parents.

It was a day in the autumn 17 years ago, when a elf scouting party was out on
a patrol in the Stonetalon mountians, when they saw smoke rising towards the sky.
they headed towards there and when they reached the area they saw a caravan
that was burnt, and humans lying all around. They tried to save the humans but
not many survived. They did however find two infants, it was two girls.

Most of the elfīs wanted to send the infants to the dwarfs in Ironforge, but a elf
priest named Sharity would hear of no such things. She picked the infants up and
smiled at them, and they smiled back. And she said that this was a gift to her since
she had lost her only son a few summerīs earlier in a hordeattack.

So she brought the two little girls home with her, her husband Calin was a tailor in Darnassus.
And he wasnt that fond of his wife idea of adoptng the two girls, it wasnt that
he didnt like them, it was more that he was afraid how the elf children would treat them.
But Sharity refused to give in and after a while Calin gave in. He never could say no
to his wife. They gave the two infants the name Haegemonia and Himendria. Calin and Sharity
spoiled there two new family-members with lots of love. And always kept a very watchful eye on them.

The years went slowly by and the small infants grow up and when they reached the lower
teens, it was discovered that they both had the gift of using magic. Accordingly to
there father it was by an accident that it was discovered. It was a sunny day and the twins
where playing on the floor in there fatherīs tailorshop. And suddenly haeg had taken a toy from her sister
himen and she started to crie and suddenly a small fireball erupted from her hands towards haegenonia, it missed though and hit a pile of wool on the floor instead. The pile went up in flame
and so did parts of the house aswell. When there father told there mother about the incident
they decided to take the twins to The temple of the moon and ask for the priestīs help.

After a long talk back and forth with the priestīs. It was decided that they priestīs would try
to harness the twins powerīs so that they couldnt injure themself. Atleast until the reached a more mature age.

When they reached 16 years old the block was removed and they where put in school by the priestīs in the
Temple of the Moon. Sure the priest where no mages but they did as good as they could teaching the two wild twins to control there powers.
And it was took more work with them then they where use with teaching elf-children.

Then a dark night in summer there father died by old age, it was a very sad day in there life. He had been a
point of joy and fun in there life. And he also had been there only family when there mother Sharity was away.
After there father died there mother seemed to loose a bit of her joy for life and not being that happy anymore
and from time to time it looked like she took unessecary risks. Cause after fightīs she came home wounded and
with bruises wich she never had come home with before.

It was some time after the twins 21 birthday a messenger arrived at the temple and said he wanted
to speak with the twins. Both the twins was thrilled to see Yakil as the warrior was called, cause he had
spent alot of time and helping with the twins when they was raised. And he was also Sharitys brother.

He was looking very tired and had a cut in his face.
He approached the twins and kneeled for the twins, and looked up at them with tairs in his eyeīs
and when the twins saw his sad face they both knew what had happened. There mother was dead.

They both started to cry and Yakil tried to comfort them, and make them understand that there mother
saved many elfīs by doing what she did. But neither of the twins wanted to hear him out. They just cried and
shouted and was furios.

When they woke up, Yakil was sitting by them. Now the twins remained calm and Yakil explained what had happened
to there mother. He also told them that a new patrol was sent to bring back the bodies but the bodies where
gone so that there was really no proof that Sharity was dead.

After this the twins withdrew from the social activitys of the elfen communtity. And it was on the twins 19
birthday they looked Yakil up, and said that they are going to leave Darnassus. To try to find there mother.

Neither of the willingly to accept that there mother was dead, today they can both be found in the city of Stormwind.
Back to top Go down

Haeg and Himen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: IC only forums :: Stories and Backgrounds-
Jump to: