Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trial against algorath.

Go down 
+2
Gamning
Pilus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilus
Admin

Trial against algorath. Empty
PostSubject: Trial against algorath.   Trial against algorath. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:41 am

So, after a half year without any trials, I think we shall try arranging another. This time it is Algorath, who shall have his punishment judged. The following is my idea on how things is going to happend. Feel free to give in comments and ideas here. I am really not an expert on law or trials.

Location: The Stormwind Courthouse (Large white building in dwarven district).
Time: Sunday the 22th of June at 17:00.

The roles for the trial:
Judge: Magister Adonraah of the Stormwind Court.

Accused: Highlord Algorath of the Scarlet Crusade.
Defending Lawyer: Miss Nevar Shadowfury.

Procecuder: Commander Pilus of the Stormwind Militia.
Procecuding lawyer: Miss Nayá Dashenzin.

Jury: 7 Randomly selected trustworthy people (more below)

Charges: Algorath is charged for:
- Aiding the scourge.
- Attacking, wounding and killing militia personel on duty.
- Escaping from prison.

I picture the trial itself going like following. The Judge starts it and gives the word to the procecuders lawyer. Then he/she can present a charge and back it up with a vitness. Then the defender can defend and so on.
When they are done. The Jury will speak and discuss what their decition is. When they have come to a decition, they will tell it to the judge, who will decide the punishment or outcome.

In this I would say that none other than the judge, and the two lawyers are allowed to speak. Only exception are witnesses who are called in.
The reason for this is that the last trials have taken several hours because there so many people wanting to say their opinion. Some says it might not be fun for those watchin then, if they can not have impact. It should however be something you come to watch and I am sure our lawyers will make it a good show.
It could be an idea if the judge made that rule clear before it starts.

Last edited by Pilus on Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Gamning

Gamning

PostSubject: trial   Trial against algorath. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:58 am

Well we will have our meeting there this sunday 20:00 so hopefully your done then Razz but else we can just go to some inn or something so its no big deal.

Im not very famus in rp so i do not know how much you would trust me, but i be there the time i can, sounds interesting.
Hopefully you find some lawyers.
Back to top Go down
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

PostSubject: Re: Trial against algorath.   Trial against algorath. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:03 am

((Interesting i think i can make it, should be some nice RP.))

((Might even come in my full RP outfit which actually looks like a old paladin. I only get it out for special occasions, mainly cause i accidently sold a piece one time when it was in my bags Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: Trial against algorath.   Trial against algorath. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:12 pm

Perhaps i have a lawyer for Algorath..i dont know if i'm skilled enough ( I do debating etc but.. still)
Back to top Go down
Xariandra

Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: Trial against algorath.   Trial against algorath. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:28 pm

I'll be the lawyer on an alt perhaps. I type fast and clear, and know a thing or two about justice too. (I get it two hours a week at school)
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Pilus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trial against algorath.   Trial against algorath. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:47 pm

I believe algoraths lawyer is already being arranged, but it is not officially yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Miriya

Miriya

PostSubject: Re: Trial against algorath.   Trial against algorath. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Algo's Lawyer is going to be stuck at work for the rest of the night. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Please send assassins to kill me here... please?

And it was "Mr." Nevar Shadowfury...

Edit:
I just realized, today is Saturday, and I had a small panic attack over nothing...

Sorry, I actually thought it was Sunday today.^^

I'll be able to make it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://fury-warrior.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial against algorath.   Trial against algorath. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial against algorath.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: Other Stormwind Guilds :: Stormwind Court-
Jump to: