Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is this the right place? Who knows? OOC!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ma Kettl

is this the right place? Who knows? OOC! Empty
PostSubject: is this the right place? Who knows? OOC!   is this the right place? Who knows? OOC! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Sorry, I'm new to this servers RP, and wanted to know: Do I apply here, or IC on SSL to obtain a deed to a building? I also wanted to know, do I need a license to open up a Tea Shop? Y'know, biscuits, cakes, tea and coffee, etc.

Once again, sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra

Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: is this the right place? Who knows? OOC!   is this the right place? Who knows? OOC! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:31 pm

contact one of the councillors IC (By mail), and yes, you also need a license for being allowed to sell consumables from the Councillor of Trade and Resources
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: is this the right place? Who knows? OOC!   is this the right place? Who knows? OOC! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 pm

Ma Kettl wrote:
Sorry, I'm new to this servers RP, and wanted to know: Do I apply here, or IC on SSL to obtain a deed to a building? I also wanted to know, do I need a license to open up a Tea Shop? Y'know, biscuits, cakes, tea and coffee, etc.

Once again, sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum.

THAT IS NOT ALLOWED!
You stole my idea of the Tea-shop!
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: is this the right place? Who knows? OOC!   is this the right place? Who knows? OOC! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:11 am

Siheld wrote:

THAT IS NOT ALLOWED!
You stole my idea of the Tea-shop!
And you begged for someone to aid you. Now you got the perfect chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: is this the right place? Who knows? OOC!   is this the right place? Who knows? OOC! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this the right place? Who knows? OOC!   is this the right place? Who knows? OOC! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this the right place? Who knows? OOC!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: Stormwind Council :: Messages to the council-
Jump to: