Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

((IC)) Looking for office space.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indar

((IC)) Looking for office space. Empty
PostSubject: ((IC)) Looking for office space.   ((IC)) Looking for office space. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:37 pm

Greetings Stormwind Council,

First of all let me introduce myself, I am Indaril Camilla Hexis, some of you might remember me for founding the Kingdom Express mailing company a short while ago.
I bring you the happy / sad news of the closure of the service I only recently opened:
A couple of days ago the Theramore Trade Association merged with the Kingdom Express and a couple of smaller, almost unknown businesses throughout Azeroth to form the Great Sea Trade Company, a future mother company of businesses throughout the alliance.
I am happy to inform you I was appointed CEO of this newly founded company.

Now that the introduction has been completed I would like to continue to my reason for sending this letter to the council.
We need office space within your glorious city.
And a lot of it, enough to host at least 10 employees at any given time.
We have already visited a couple of buildings in Stormwind and know there is a shortage of houses available but we really hope a solution can be found.
We hope to hear from a councilor as soon as possible so that we can start building a wealthier future for the people of the Stormwind kingdom.

-Indaril Camilla Hexis, CEO of the Great Sea Trade Company.

((OOC: we need a place to have guild events and meetings, everything would do as long as it is big enough to host at least 10 people (so no shops (unless there isnt any other solution) / city hall things plx ^^ ) I did look at the map in the housing topic but it seems most has been taken. If it is possible to take over one of the inns that would be awesome, are the best spots atm.
Any suggestions are more then welcome, still starting this up so will need feedback))
Back to top Go down
Xariandra

Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: ((IC)) Looking for office space.   ((IC)) Looking for office space. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:45 pm

Hey Indar,

I think the same spot I suggested as with your mailing company should suit you well. The city hall in Cathedral square Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Indar

PostSubject: Re: ((IC)) Looking for office space.   ((IC)) Looking for office space. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:13 pm

Sorry Xar but thats just way way way to small for a guild meeting + we have people running in all the time for quests.

But we found a sollution, our IC guild meeting HQ will be located in IF, we will just use the stands in the harbor for selling and perhaps have business lunches in inns that are already owned by people.
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ((IC)) Looking for office space.   ((IC)) Looking for office space. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:16 pm

I have seen guilds with 20 members present have meeting there, so I think it would be quite fitting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Indar

PostSubject: Re: ((IC)) Looking for office space.   ((IC)) Looking for office space. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:09 pm

We made a deal with the rusty mug in the park, will have our business meetings / interviews / guild relation contacts there when its needed to operate in stormwind.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra

Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: ((IC)) Looking for office space.   ((IC)) Looking for office space. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Glad to hear you have found a good solution
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((IC)) Looking for office space.   ((IC)) Looking for office space. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((IC)) Looking for office space.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: Stormwind Council :: Messages to the council-
Jump to: