Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Codename Ressurection!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indar

Codename Ressurection! Empty
PostSubject: Codename Ressurection!   Codename Ressurection! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:11 am

I have gotten myself a WoW subscription again and seeming almost all Trade RP collapsed when I was gone I am going to restart the company once more.

Its going well, the event we organised yesterday (Harbor Market) attracted almost 70 people over the evening but we do need more members if we want to keep these kind of things going.
The GSTC is mostly a collection of projects like setting up Trade RP related to GHI, I will list the others here for a small overview:

-Trade RP related to GHI (exchanging and selling goods like food, toys etc)
-Radio Stormwind (A IC information network designed to keep people up to date on realm happenings)
-Kingdom News (the IC news show)
-Love Line (a fun show to entertain people)
-Political Minute (a fun show designed to get people involved with council politics)
-(Not Ready) Dragon Travel (a fun show to entertain people)
-Bank of Azeroth (Work in progress but the idea is to start a bank that can distribute and controll the Dinarii flow around the kingdom, hand out loans when needed to keep the economy going and invest in new businesses when wanted)

The whole idea behind the company is to give people the option to start their own project in an easy way, often it isnt required to join the guild if you want to participate (Radio Stormwind requires so many people on the long term that we cant be picky) though we would love to see anyone starting their own business joining the company instead of making a 1 man guild, you get the same freedoms but also some starting dinarii and advice from other members.
Back to top Go down

Codename Ressurection!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: Other Stormwind Guilds :: Great Sea Trade Company-
Jump to: