Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

next meeting with the greywolftribe

Go down 
+2
Feronius
munechi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
munechi

next meeting with the greywolftribe Empty
PostSubject: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:10 pm

i would like to arrange another meeting between us.
i think we can better do it somewere else incase those grimwolves want to disturb us again.

we would like to discus about these topics:

-which tauren regions, city's and camps are free from the council's attacks
-other city's that are free from the council's attacks
-someone that can discus about attacks you are planning and finding a more peacefull solution
-what will hapen with the another tauren tribe,the grimwolves
-special events that we can do together to let others know of our(and yours) cultures

-which tauren regions, city's and camps are free from the council's attacks
it wasnt very clear what would happen with some tauren camps or camps where both tauren and other reaces live in.
so i would like to discuss about:mulgore,the barrens,camp taurajo,crossroads,camp mojache,ghostwalker post,sun rock retreat.

-other city's that are free from the council's attacks
what happes with the other horde cities where there are (almost) no taurens

-someone that can discus about attacks you are planning and finding a more peacefull solution
when something happens maybe we can bring a peacefull solution since we are part of the horde,this way bloody conflicts can be solved without to much battles

-what will hapen with the another tauren tribe,the grimwolves
the greywolves and the grimwolves arent the same,we want peace and they want war,what will happen with them.
and i also heard that the grimwolves and crimson eagles are at wat with eachother we want to talk about that to since the grimwolves might want to attack crimson eagles that want to visit mulgore

-special events that we can do together to let others know of our(and yours) cultures
its always handy if you know some things about the other cultures,this might prevent missunderstandings that can leade to conflicts

and i suggest that at the next meeting you will bring some guards those grimwolves might follow us and come with other intentions then we have.

maybe we can have the meeting in horde lands next time i know some save spots where almost no one comes.

signed by munechi
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:13 pm

Sounds like something I'll mostly be present at.. and will do my best to be there.
Bring as many translaters as you can this time, so the communication goes a bit smoother.

I would like to hear the opinions of the other Councillors and guildleaders on this matters, please

Feronius Wildclaw
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:26 pm

we can also do it with msn like a few of us did last time

anyone has a good date for the meeting?
i can probely be online every friday and saturday
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:35 pm

I prefer friday saterday or sunday
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:42 pm

it kind of takes away the RP for me to do it by MSN mainly..
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:56 pm

it does but its usefull when we dont have a translator
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:12 pm

who wants to come?
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:50 pm

I do ofcourse.. but I think the coming sunday will be a very busy councilmeeting, so maybe we should postpone it for now til things are settled Wink

But I will surely try to come! Very Happy with one or 2 chars..
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:51 pm

munechi wrote:
who wants to come?
Me
when is it?
Back to top Go down
Miriel

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:40 am

The Silverwings will furthermore also attend with a memeber or two. Mainly because Siheld is Councilor, and the fact that his rank within the guild is not entiteled to say what the Silverwings will or won't do.

In this case The Silverwings will sent my Adviser Diante and Drakonis (Drakonis get's to come because he has been our contact with the Greywolf Tribe before).

- Miri
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:48 pm

i think this will be done in august since lots of people have holiday and exams (and i am gone for july)
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:02 pm

Sounds good.. just let us know up front what date and place you prefer.
Unfortunatly my horde account is running out and I'm not planning to pay for it atm Sad

So I'll attend on just one char Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gamning

Gamning

PostSubject: meeting   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:00 am

Im interested, in IC i dont really have anything to do with this but i would like to participate and see a bit more whats going on.
But it depends on what date it be for if i can come or not.
Back to top Go down
Liesje

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:20 pm

I would like to attend as well. August is very busy for me though, so can't say for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next meeting with the greywolftribe   next meeting with the greywolftribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next meeting with the greywolftribe
Page 1 of 1