Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Business Licenses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miriya

Miriya

Business Licenses Empty
PostSubject: Business Licenses   Business Licenses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:37 pm

To whom it may concern,

Greetings and salutations, I am writing to you today to request a business license for the following:

The Stormwind Griffon – A monthly news and feature magazine focusing on the big happenings in the Kingdom, as well as around the world, and the people making the headlines.

Starfury Mining Company – A business dedicated to the production, distribution, and exchange of some of the valuable commodities which make Blacksmithing, as well as Jewlcrafting, possible at affordable prices for all.

Stormwind Legal – A group of lawyers who will be on hand to provide high quality legal assistance to large organizations as well as individuals who are in need of legal council. Presently, the only source of legal council is provided by the Stormwind Militia, to many this is unacceptable as the quality of representation may easily be challenged.

I thank you for your time. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Lady Miriya Starfury
Back to top Go down
http://fury-warrior.blogspot.com

Business Licenses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: Stormwind Council :: Messages to the council-
Jump to: