Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To whom it may concern;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avansas

To whom it may concern; Empty
PostSubject: To whom it may concern;   To whom it may concern; I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:36 am

For a number of weeks, many of you may have noticed my absence from all political affairs involving the council. The truth being that a number of events have significantly changed my outlook on the world, and has henceforth lead me to the path on which I am currently exploring.

As I have been out of touch with all council members for a number of weeks, I do not know what actions you have taken in my absence. I hereby renounce my title as High Councillor of Stormwind, and resign from the Stormwind Council. And wish the new High Councillor, whomever they may be, the best of luck.

As you deserve an explanation for my recent actions, I shall present you with one. After vanquishing Illidan Stormrage, I was granted a vision of my future. It became clear to me that my place in the world was to track and destroy agents of the Burning Legion, and any affiliated with them. Because of this, I have recently made many sacrifices to aid me in my task.

This new path I have taken will require a lot of my mind and body. The path of a Demon Hunter is not easy. I will become a social outcast as many do not understand the self-sacrifice and determination that such a choice brings. Over the last weeks, I have been preparing myself by training with Altruis the Sufferer, a Demon Hunter who came to Outland with Illidan himself. In doing this, I have had to undertake various initiation rituals and tests - Including the searing of my eyes with a magic blade, to help me better track the demonic forces in all their forms.

As you can see, these sacrifices will prevent me from fulfilling my tasks as a Councillor of Stormwind. Nevermind the fact that I will be shunned by society for making this pledge.

With my new sight, comes a new perspective on the world. I hope you can understand this.

Avansas Shadowsong

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Council,

As you know, I have been neglecting my duties for the last couple of weeks, simply because I haven't had enough time to fulfil them between real life and raiding. I simply don't have the time to schedule my life between numerous different things that all require alot of effort and dedication, so it would be unfair of me to continue with the Council as I cannot give it 100%.

I wish you all the best in this RP initiative and I would like to thank Pilus for giving us the oppurtunity to become more active in the RP community.

As I understand Xariandra has been nominated as the new High Councillor, and I wish her all the best of luck, and look forward to some future RP events with you guys.

Thanks for the short time we spent RPing together, I really will miss it. I'd also like to apologise for the belated post, as I really haven't found the time to write anything fitting.

Once again, thank you all for making Scarshield Legion a better place to play.

Kind regards,

Avy.
Back to top Go down
http://eol.guildlaunch.com
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern;   To whom it may concern; I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:14 pm

pfff.. we'll see you around, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Avansas

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern;   To whom it may concern; I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:20 pm

I sense a touch of sarcasm or bitterness, brother.
Back to top Go down
http://eol.guildlaunch.com
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern;   To whom it may concern; I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:27 pm

((nah Razz more in a way of.. if you leave EoL, you'll come back crawling. So we'll definitly see you around sometime for some RP Very Happy))

Not at all, good luck on your journey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern;   To whom it may concern; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: Stormwind Council :: Messages to the council-
Jump to: