Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Proudmoore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Siheld

Siheld

Lady Proudmoore Empty
PostSubject: Lady Proudmoore   Lady Proudmoore I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Dear council,

Lady Proudmoore wrote me a letter to ask, if the Stormwind council wants to help her in Theramore.
Theramore is going very well, but m'dam Proudmoore has a lot to do at Dalaran lately, because it is almost done.
She asks if the council can take care of this..

Greetings,
councilor Heatbreeze

(( This is cause i want theramore to be the NEW Goldshire, Militia can patrol here then, I made a guild Theramore Marines, wich will clean and take care of the docks.. Theramore and Menethil are perfect places. They have a base, training grounds, big inn, towers and a harbour.
What do you think?))
Back to top Go down
Alais

Lady Proudmoore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Proudmoore   Lady Proudmoore I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:42 pm

Nec tried it. The problem is is that it's isolated, away from new players. Yes, this keeps the nub's away, but it also stops growth in RP because no-one can see our roleplay because it's all away from population hubs. Additionally, it's in a higher level zone, which means lower level alts may have trouble getting there (And if not there, then back to Stormwind). And finally, although Pilus has the last say in this, the Stormwind militia are for Stormwind. We didn't patrol Menitil when it was created under Nec, and our power will be limited up north.

Don't get me wrong, if you want to try it, by all means. But it's going to need the backing of just about every RP'er on the server to work.
Back to top Go down
Avansas

Lady Proudmoore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Proudmoore   Lady Proudmoore I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:01 am

I think it would be a much better idea to move RP to another main city - Most notably Darnassus, as RP in Kalimdor has been lax since TDS disbanded.

Ironforge and Exodar would also work, i'd like to see some RP in Shattrath too.
Back to top Go down
http://eol.guildlaunch.com
Feronius

Feronius

Lady Proudmoore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Proudmoore   Lady Proudmoore I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:25 pm

IF doesnt work, to much 1337kiddies that queue BG's and arenas there and bra: As OOCtard as possible.
Exodar is just to far away.. and sucks for RP imo.
Darnassus is nice, but a place like Theramore pwns it big-time from an RPperspective, it has way more..

Theramore is a great ally of Stormwind, therefor the militia could act there a bit (at least more then in menethil) and the traveling can be done by portals (lvl 40 mages) or just the boat from menethil isn't hard to reach.

However.. I'd rather focus more RP around Stormwind Smile instead of GS.. SW is already becoming THE place to RP Very Happy and Elwynn to ofcourse, but outside of GS. And SW has the most to offer, even more then Theramore, hence this forum tongue

(some events at theramore would be awesome tough, the place just rocks for a lot of events and no OOCtards that bother ya)
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Lady Proudmoore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Proudmoore   Lady Proudmoore I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:01 pm

Alais wrote:
Nec tried it. The problem is is that it's isolated, away from new players. Yes, this keeps the nub's away, but it also stops growth in RP because no-one can see our roleplay because it's all away from population hubs. Additionally, it's in a higher level zone, which means lower level alts may have trouble getting there (And if not there, then back to Stormwind). And finally, although Pilus has the last say in this, the Stormwind militia are for Stormwind. We didn't patrol Menitil when it was created under Nec, and our power will be limited up north.

Don't get me wrong, if you want to try it, by all means. But it's going to need the backing of just about every RP'er on the server to work.

Menethil isn't kingdom of Stormwind, and if you read my story, it could work with the Militia..
I'm stilll going to try this!
Ironforge =no
Exodar = no
Stormwind = yes/no
Darnassus = yes/no
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Lady Proudmoore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Proudmoore   Lady Proudmoore I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:04 pm

Stormwind rocks! Cool definitly a yes..

Same for Theramore btw, but even tough I'm willing to portal people from SW to Theramore for free.. it's still hard to get to easily.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Lady Proudmoore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Proudmoore   Lady Proudmoore I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Feronius wrote:
Stormwind rocks! Cool definitly a yes..

Same for Theramore btw, but even tough I'm willing to portal people from SW to Theramore for free.. it's still hard to get to easily.

I will keep fighting for it!
*looks heroic in the sky*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady Proudmoore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Proudmoore   Lady Proudmoore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Proudmoore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: Stormwind Council :: Messages to the council-
Jump to: