Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eagles has retired.

Go down 
+3
Shalice
Feronius
Miriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miriel

The Eagles has retired. Empty
PostSubject: The Eagles has retired.   The Eagles has retired. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:32 am

As it seems that none of the Eagles has felt like it I will be the woman to do it.

After some months of difficulties and hard work from the subleader Ismalain and the officers from the guild, incliding Thlaina. Has they gone tired in it, and they are now disbanded for various ooc reasons that is not really needed to be discussed here.

The Crimson Eagles will be missed in my eyes, even tho many think that this last time was not coming close to what they used to be, then I still think they deserve some cheers for the effort they put in it after Maleth decided to take a break on undecided time.

So remember them for who they were, the memebers and for the great add they were for the rp community.

- Commander Miriel Alantha Veldrin aka Norrinja Andumin, former Captain of The Crimson Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: The Eagles has retired.   The Eagles has retired. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:59 pm

It's sad, altough I don't think the RPcommunity will suffer under it to much Smile
Hope to see you old-skool eagles in some other nice RPguilds Wink
Back to top Go down
Shalice

PostSubject: Re: The Eagles has retired.   The Eagles has retired. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:22 pm

I have to say, each time it got resurrected, I never gave it any odds of making it again- and I hate to admit that because it was such a great guild first time around. I was always inwardly hoping the CE stalwarts would prove me wrong and they made a decent go of it this time around, but I just feel too many of the core members that made it what it was in it's prime had moved on. Most of that was due to the timing of Sporrgar opening and about half of the core membership went there instead.

In short, it's all Blizzard's fault!
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Eagles has retired.   The Eagles has retired. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:46 pm

Farewell Eagles

*salutes*
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Xariandra

Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: The Eagles has retired.   The Eagles has retired. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:26 pm

Bye, I really enjoyed my first IC encounters with the Eagle and our chasedown to BRM.

/Salute Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Nerinil

Nerinil

PostSubject: Re: The Eagles has retired.   The Eagles has retired. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:37 pm

Bye Bye.. :/
Back to top Go down
Unhurius

PostSubject: Re: The Eagles has retired.   The Eagles has retired. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:53 pm

they'll be remembered Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eagles has retired.   The Eagles has retired. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eagles has retired.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Forum :: Armed Forces and Allies :: Crimson Eagle-
Jump to: