Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dread Citidal (sign-ups)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Algorath

The Dread Citidal (sign-ups) Empty
PostSubject: The Dread Citidal (sign-ups)   The Dread Citidal (sign-ups) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Algorath stands by the altar of the Cathedral in Tyr's Hand, deep in the forests of Eastern Lordaeron, now known as the Plaguelands, a few Scarlets are spread around, speaking amongst themselves as a small group of notable faces walk into the Cathedral, Among them, High General Abbendis, Commander Eligor Dawnbringer and Highlord Bolvar Fordragon. The Cathedral becomes silent.

- Highlord, the last few attempts on assaulting the necropolis have ended in our bloodshed, we simply are too thin on numbers to be able to destroy the Scourge of Na-....

Abbendis is interrupted by Bolvar Fordragon.

- Your attacks on the Scourge are leading to the death of good, strong men. "Highlord". Men that will be risen as Undead Scourge. Giving us more enemies! That is not something we will tolerate you Scarlets doing.

Eligor Dawnbringer nods and continues.

- The Argent Dawn will do anything in our power to stop your future attempts on assaulting Naxxramas, you simply lack the numbers to make any difference, and it is a waste of life, losing your men in there, giving the scourge the bodies they need. It is stupidity for you to go in there with your manpower, despite your goal being pure. Though, you are still of some use to us, Scarlet Highlord. You have seen the inside of Naxxramas and made it out alive, you have studied the wings and its inhabitants thoroughly, that is why I will be encouraging the Argent Dawn to aid you and the Scarlet Crusade in assaulting Kel'thuzad's minions.

Bolvar Fordragon nods in agreement.

- As will the Alliance, Algorath. Though I will not force anything upon them, it is up to them alone if they wish to aid the likes of you and your crusade.

The small group leaves the Monastery, leaving Algorath to ponder.

OOC:

I think it is about time someone took the initiative to try and get a weekly Naxxramas run on its feet.

So, if you are up for clearing some of the hardest content in the game (even now, trust me) as well as seeing the most lore filled instance in the game, and helping defeat one of the biggest threats of Azeroth, then here we are.

I made this thread as a sign up thread for those that want to join me in the clearing of Naxxramas, hopefully I will be able to make a roster from the signups and create weekly or semi-weekly raids in the weekends for clearing the place.

You can sign up here, on the Scarshield Legion forums, on the Echoes of Lordaeron forums or by sending me an In game mail.

In the sign-up, please include the following;
Name:
Level:
Role: (Dps / Healer / Tank)
Attuned:

Note; the raids will most probably be planned on saturdays, so if you have any comments on when you would prefer it to be, afternoon or evening etc. Feel free.
- Algorath

Echoes of Lordaeron thread - http://eol.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4597401&sid=6e1c7d9dc7f5e131a9a5c906fab4d80d&gid=3747#4597401
Stormwind Forums thread - http://stormwind.my-rpg.com/general-f1/the-dread-citidal-sign-ups-t147.htm
Scarshield Legion forums thread - http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=5101863006&sid=1
Back to top Go down

The Dread Citidal (sign-ups)
Page 1 of 1