Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An idea from me.

Go down 
+3
Nerinil
Pilus
Xariandra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xariandra

Xariandra

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: An idea from me.   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:34 pm

We should make an alt-guild called Stormwind Trading Company. There was already a previous attempt at such a guild but it wasnt really organised. I say most of us try making an alt (can be very low lvl, since it's in Stormwind only) and we log on sometimes for weekly deliveries to taverns and so. We could do a lot more potentially ofcourse, with more and active members.

Last edited by Xariandra on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Pilus
Admin

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea from me.   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:51 pm

That got large potentials with GHI.

*goes back to program on it*
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Nerinil

Nerinil

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea from me.   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Go Pilus go!

And i support the idea
Back to top Go down
Dreaker

Dreaker

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea from me.   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Brilliant but the Stormwind Forwarding Company or Stormwind Haulers' Guild should be a better name. And they should "carry" the mail too.

They can be used as messengers between characters/guilds. So the important letters can be intercept.
But I fear that someone sooner or later abuse this...
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea from me.   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:32 pm

Dreaker wrote:
Brilliant but the Stormwind Forwarding Company or Stormwind Haulers' Guild should be a better name. And they should "carry" the mail too.

They can be used as messengers between characters/guilds. So the important letters can be intercept.
But I fear that someone sooner or later abuse this...
It will be impossible to mail GHI items for the same reason. Cureers ftw.
Back to top Go down
Theronimus

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Company!!!!1!!!!11!!!111   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:26 pm

((Something between OOC and IC, mostly OOC tongue ))

Joinks!

Theronimus Cogs Tinkerwinkle Boom'Barros, gnome nobleman and buisness entrepeneur writing!
I've read what you wrote for us to read, and I will gladly accept the task of being the chief o' this
money tribe! Altough Stormwind Trade Company doesn't really sound right... Hmm...
Dragonhawk Trading Corporation? Blackwood Company? (Okay, that one's from Obliv, *selfslap*).
Actually, Stormwind Trading Corporation will do >-< (Yeah, me like word corporation!

I already have plans for my first project, an Entertainment Quarter in Stormwind! Actually, that would mean
transforming The Park to a Storm Vegas or something... With the use of GHI, thank you Pilus, keep on with GH-adds! More 'bout this later.

Anyway, I'm really interested in this position, and while most of you don't remember me, I'm a seasoned rp'er and previous owner o' what's now called The Rusty Mug (Slain Dragon back in me days, you ate there Pilus, remember me, remember me!). On top o' that, i luv trading, and I'd spend as much o' my time possible (Studies got top priority, do ho Crying or Very sad ) on organisation an' such. So pretty please! What a Face

I will be expecting an answer... Or I'll send my mechanical chicken to breathe fire on yer pants! Or robe (depending on what ye' got on!)
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea from me.   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Well, the Great Sea Trade Company have been started to cover this. It would be great if you could join them and aid in improving the merchant RP.
Back to top Go down
Theronimus

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Theronimus   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:47 pm

Meh >-<

I'll start one o' my own, just for the competition! *Evil Gnome Laugh, which sounds as a dogs chewing toy*
But i still wish to discuss the matter of an entertainment district in Stormwind!
Back to top Go down
Aornar

Aornar

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea from me.   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:16 am

Sure, I'll make an alt. Tell me when and inv me into the guildz :3

Even better than that we should get peasant clothes. And do manual labour. Would be kinda fun RPing a peasant.

Work, work!
Back to top Go down
Indar

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea from me.   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:56 am

Hm to bad you wont join us, I still need a couple of good rpers.
btw there is no need for more trade guilds we also have The Venture Company starting up.

members are not easy to get at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Theronimus

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Trade Company   An idea from me. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:05 pm

I won't join you, because i got huge plans which I'll only be able to put in motion if I am in total control of 'em...
Neutral And I won't focus on trading as much as... Well, me plans so to say <-<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An idea from me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea from me.   An idea from me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea from me.
Page 1 of 1