Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xariandra

Xariandra

Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers Empty
PostSubject: Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers   Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:48 pm

Ok so while talking to Ciccone a bit about her RP involving the Old Gods I noticed nobody really gives a lot of attention to the Old Gods or Titans, the "big powers" that are at the "top" of the foodchain.

So I got an idea. What if we organise some huge server-wide event at the (assumed) dead Old God with a Titan blade trough it on the shore of Darkshore? First we would gather at Auberdine, not revealing what "surprise" we got. Then, at a certain time, we all head towards there, and there we hold all kinds of activities. Fishing, dancing, telling storieS/jokes, etc etc... Ofcourse I would give a speech about the Old Gods and the Titans Very Happy

This is just a very raw idea so far, opinions/suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers   Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:52 pm

some sort of harvest festival? but then instead of honoring Uther, honoring an old god?
Not a bad idea..
Back to top Go down
Theronimus

PostSubject: Re: Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers   Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 pm

I'm out a lil' late here, but honoring the old gods? Those super evil chaotic meanies?
It could work as a festival devoted to the Titans victory over the old gods though >-<
Back to top Go down
Dreaker

Dreaker

PostSubject: Re: Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers   Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:07 pm

Well I don't think the old gods are evil... I'm sure that they call the titans evil because they destroyed their home and imprisoned them. However they are chaotic and their bare presence drive the mortals into insanity (The whispering in Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom is a good example). They can corrupt even the most strongest entities.
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers   Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:56 pm

old gods are the meanies, the titans imprisoned them so they cant cause chaos anymore.

but i broke free and im hunting titans now becouse i couldnt eat cake for about 5000 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers   Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event idea: evening of the Ancient Powers
Page 1 of 1