Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First event a success, thank you all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevar

Nevar

First event a success, thank you all! Empty
PostSubject: First event a success, thank you all!   First event a success, thank you all! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 pm

First event a success, thank you all! Army_event_1

Our first event was a complete success!

Over the course of this week before our next event, I'll working in the infrastructure some more. Pilus has been so amazingly helpful and I dare say that this event would have had no chance at all if it wasn't for his support. So I'd like to extend a big thank you to him.

I'd also like to extend a very big thank you to Luthien of The Covenant who enlisted her alt into the Military and has been serving as Nevar's assistant. She really helped manage things before and during the event and will continue to.

Another huge thank you goes to Spyre of Khazan ta Khazmodan(sorry if I didn't spell it right.) for all his support in making this event possible.

Also a thank you to the Cult of the Thuzadin for infiltrating the Army. I can see that causing some very interesting IC conflicts.

Also the biggest thank you goes to Eliaz and Cantor. Our Drill Sergeants. Without them and all their hard work, this wouldn't have happened at all! If it did, it would have sucked a lot. I can't wait to get in on my Paladin alt and be one of the common soldiers getting my ass kicked by these two! <3

And finally, thank you to all those individuals who whispered me suggestions on how to improve things, and I will do my very best to implement as many as I can.

We'll see you next Thursday, same time, same place. More RP for the Army will hopefully take place at the Command Center before then, but we'll see. =)
Back to top Go down
Lùthiën/Rosabelle

PostSubject: Re: First event a success, thank you all!   First event a success, thank you all! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:31 pm

It was very entertaining indeed ^.^
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: First event a success, thank you all!   First event a success, thank you all! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:43 pm

seems like you got more luck then me Smile

the first friday of the army i couldnt attend because of something inexpected comming up.
and last wednesday no one came Sad

but im hoping i can get some members in my army.

or else i would have made my ultra cool army campain for nothing
Back to top Go down
Nevar

Nevar

PostSubject: Re: First event a success, thank you all!   First event a success, thank you all! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:51 pm

munechi wrote:
seems like you got more luck then me Smile

the first friday of the army i couldnt attend because of something inexpected comming up.
and last wednesday no one came Sad

but im hoping i can get some members in my army.

or else i would have made my ultra cool army campain for nothing

I had the same problem with my first Army Event, I got stuck in hardcore traffic and I was late, just to discover Hrothgarr got hacked, and everyone was running around all confused. But we got it in the end in think.

I wish I could help you get more people Horde side, but sadly, The Grey Wolf Tribe are the only people I know Horde side with the exception of Lighto since he and Liontooth both have Alts in The Covenant.

I'll do my best, whatever we can do to help you get more members, let us know. Smile
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: First event a success, thank you all!   First event a success, thank you all! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:39 pm

btw i think its better to use this forum pm's then e-mails for the rppvp plans
Back to top Go down
Nevar

Nevar

PostSubject: Re: First event a success, thank you all!   First event a success, thank you all! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:42 pm

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Lùthiën/Rosabelle

PostSubject: Re: First event a success, thank you all!   First event a success, thank you all! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:56 am

Nevar wrote:

We'll see you next Thursday, same time, same place. More RP for the Army will hopefully take place at the Command Center before then, but we'll see. =)

Just a quick reminder that the next event will indeed take place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First event a success, thank you all!   First event a success, thank you all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First event a success, thank you all!
Page 1 of 1