Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagren

Dagren

Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! Empty
PostSubject: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:55 pm

Coming up next saturday is the INCREDIBLY AWESOME Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship of August! All non-wimps should register for this grand spectacle right NOW!
It'll be held at the gates of Stormwind this saturday at 19:30. Registration can be done in advance by filling in the following form. Participation costs 1 gold coin. There's a limit of 16 participants at the moment. The winner of the championship takes all the registration money.

Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship of August
Registration Form

Name:

Rules

You may not use weapons
You may not use magic of any kind
You may only wear the official wrestling outfit handed out by the Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship
You may not receive aid from others, this includes pets and summoned beings.
You may not bite your opponent
You may not punch your opponent in the groin
You may not poke your opponents eyes out.
And last but not least:

The official is always right.

This event is made possibe by the Staffs and Barrel tavern.

You are all welcome for a drink after the fight.
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Councillor Feronius approves of this event, aslong as the wrestling remains at a civilised level.

Looking forward to the result! I will hope to be there to attend the event.
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:04 pm

The rules will make sure that the fights remains civilized. Anyone who breaks these rules is immediatly disqualified.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:13 pm

I join with my female shaman *grin*
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:18 pm

You must flll in ze form! Schnell! king
Back to top Go down
Iritian Grelik

Iritian Grelik

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:20 pm

*waves* I'm here too
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Aye but you can't sign up twice Wink
Back to top Go down
Iritian Grelik

Iritian Grelik

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:09 am

Nope clown
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:08 am

Hm, not really running full yet.
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Iritian
Ballien (has paid his entry fee)
Dascombe
Xacsermat
Rajani

That I know of.

Last edited by Dagren on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 pm

My shaman is rajani *cough*
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:50 pm

Right, I'm curious how many Militia will show up Smile
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Where are you? O_o

Let's hear it for Cantor! Reigning Champion of the Stormwind WrestleMania!
Back to top Go down
Vypra

Vypra

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:06 am

Hi guys, any chance of a little write up of the contest and the final result that can be posted on wearelegion?
Back to top Go down
http://wearelegion.forumakers.com/index.htm
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:02 am

Vypra wrote:
Hi guys, any chance of a little write up of the contest and the final result that can be posted on wearelegion?

If I remember correctly:

First Round

Cantor defeats Erio. The lesser experienced wrestler was able to entertain his audience for a while, but couldn't last long enough to endanger Cantor's victory. I look forward to seeing more of Erio at later tournaments!

Xacsermat defeats the Night Elf Sephet after a touch match. Xacsermat was certainly the strongest but his elven opponent had some tricks under his sleeve that gave the wrestler from the Militia a hard time.

Zalon defeats Rajani easily. This was no match for such an inexperienced shaman.

Second round

Zalon is defeated by Xacsermat. Though Zalon resisted quite well at the start of the fight, but eventually Xacsermat shows that the wrestling arena is a warriors playground.

Final

Cantor
defeats Xacsermat after a spectacular battle. Cantor rushed off at his opponent to strike a merciless first blow. But Xacsermat was tough enough to take the blow and strike back at Cantor with a brutal show of power. These men struck blow after blow at eachother, each hitting the target harder then the other. At the end of this wrestling madness it was Cantor who remained standing.

Hail the reigning Stormwind WrestleMania Champion Cantor!

Will someone stand up at next month's championship to claim his title, or will Cantor's reign last?
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:11 am

Dagren wrote:

Zalon defeats Rajani easily. This was no match for such an inexperienced shaman.

*cough* all lvl 70's...Mine was lvl 45.
Make lvl and Class classes
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:20 pm

(cough.. LIES.. cough.. I was lvl 66 Razz got the champion to past 50% ^^)
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Siheld wrote:
Dagren wrote:

*cough* all lvl 70's...Mine was lvl 45.
Make lvl and Class classes

I've explained it. That will happen as soon as Draenei and Night Elfs join the Stormwind Militia. Smile I might however make another event that gives squishies a better chance. Like a Stormwind Magical Mayhem.
Different level classes will only come if there are tons of people signing up for it. Right now this isn't the case. If we would've implemented level classes we would have 1 fight for the level 70 champion and Rajani would've been crowned champion of the lightweights without having fought a single fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!   Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormwind WrestleManiaChampionship!
Page 1 of 1