Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Militia Policy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilus
Admin

Official Militia Policy Empty
PostSubject: Official Militia Policy   Official Militia Policy I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:07 pm

Meeting Policy
At the militia meetings there is in avarage 5-10 people listening in or doing things in the garrison of variating RP quality. There is often people who want to say "something very important" etc. This have resulted in us making a OOC policy about interruptions. This have been here for long, but this is the first time I write it down.

The militia do interact with any other players doing meeting or training events without it first being planned and agreed to ooc by the leader of the militia.

An example could be tonights meeting. I have said that sentence to 8 people. Some wanting to get us to fight some horde nearby. Others wanting to ask questions. etc. Additional reason for this is that those interruptions are often very focussed on single characters and by that it is a bit a 'waste' of the others time. It is also because I normally have the whole meeting planned and I have a list of information that I need to give.

Code of Conduct
The militia have a code of conduct towards horde members inside the kingdom of Stormwind.

Peacefull horde members who cooperate will be escorded to the border of the kingdom.
Hostile horde members will be slain.

Attacking guards can be defined as hostile depending on the case and judged by the militia present.
When the Faire is in Goldshire, horde members are allowed to visit the faire as long as they are peacefull.

Policy about corruption, mindcontrol, possession etc.
Militia membes who engage corruption, mindcontrol, possession or the like and leaves the guild without planned it ooc with any leader, are placed under restrictions. This restriction mean that the member would not be able to rejoin the militia, since it is looked as being rude ooc wise.

The reason for this rule is that we count on all our members ooc and dont want to suddently to change away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Thlaina

Thlaina

PostSubject: Re: Official Militia Policy   Official Militia Policy I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:02 pm

Pretty nice thinking there!
Back to top Go down
Unhurius

PostSubject: Re: Official Militia Policy   Official Militia Policy I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:23 pm

*nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Militia Policy   Official Militia Policy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Militia Policy
Page 1 of 1