Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Sea Holding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indar

Great Sea Holding Empty
PostSubject: Great Sea Holding   Great Sea Holding I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:10 pm

The upcoming newspaper of Stormwind!

Time to compare articles people, we need to get this first edition out on the streets asap before the news goes old.
ah and Merkur is in charge over this project, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Great Sea Holding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Holding   Great Sea Holding I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:17 am

Still looking for reporters. A couple of articles now and then would really help. Come on, are you the Clark Kent of WoW?
Back to top Go down
Indar

Great Sea Holding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Holding   Great Sea Holding I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:27 am

Still Dagren, you cant expect reporters to start crawling from every corner to come to your aid.

We have to set up some kind of plan, once this paper is ready to be sold more people will join
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Great Sea Holding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Holding   Great Sea Holding I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:10 am

True. I think I found out what's wrong with my PC by the way. It seems to be the hard drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Sea Holding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Holding   Great Sea Holding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Sea Holding
Page 1 of 1