Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Indar

Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:52 pm

You notice a poster nailed to the door of a shop in Stormwind:

This establishment has been taken over and closed by the Great Sea Trade Company.
-Private property, do not enter without explicit permission of a GSTC staff member-

As you continue walking trough the city you pass another notification, this time it has a name written in large letters above it, you read:

The Great Sea Trade Company

The Great Sea Trade Company is opening its headquarters in the glorious city of Stormwind and is looking for adventurous businessmen and woman to join its ranks!
Are you a seeker of wealth? Are you dreaming of visiting far and distant places? Or are you ready to finally open that shop you are always thinking about?
The Great Sea Trade Company can make your dreams come true!
Become a employee of the Company today and become one of the first to set sail to a wealthier future for both the kingdom and the company.

Signed,
Indaril Camilla Hexis, CEO of the Great Sea Trade Company.

((OOC:

Hello all and thanks for reading!
There are only a couple requirements for joining see below:

-You know how to RP or you want to learn how to RP.
-Your character is involved in business or is combat ready to protect GSTC property and missions.
-You want to participate in guild events some of them involving other guilds involved in the stormwind project like the stormwind militia.
-You have GHI v 0.21 (see www.pilus.info for more information)

If you feel this is a guild for your main or active alt, feel free to send ingame mail to me or contact me when I am online!))
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:03 pm

(( Sounds like fun! Will this be a council-organisation? So in the "hands" of the Council?
And.. What is the Goal of the guild? Nice idea and Good luck! ))
Back to top Go down
Indar

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:00 pm

((Ah no this will not be in the "hands" of the council as in ownership but feel free to enact laws or taxes we have to pay! perhaps you will have a large stike on your hands if you do to much but hell that only gives us awesome rp wont it?

And the primary goal of the guild is to make profit (IC), support IC shops and transport goods for other players etc.))
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:03 pm

(( Goood! WE NEED MOAR SHUPS!
uh.. sorry Embarassed ))
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 pm

((Ahoy there!
I think on the SSL forums someone asked for Cross faction YarrRP? ^^
May i say that me and my crew are interested in having your goods on our ships! bounce ))

-Year...merchants ya say?...
-Yes Cap'n , some tradin company they call e'mself, workin for da Stormwind council.
-Hmm...*scrathes head* Stormwind Council ya sayin? Sounds like a opportunity to restock before da final expedition to Northrend. Fine! Prepare da Bloody Barry , arm her with da cannons from our last expedition and tell da crew to get sobber! We have work to do!
- Aye aye Cap'n!

The pirate rushed out of the tavern to inform the fleet master. Shadowtroll was enjoying his drink thinking that it will be hes last one before he heads into sea again. He called for one of the royal guards.

-Lina! Call da dancers and tell Aissu to bring some barrels of rum here! Drink , eat and be merry for tomorrow you may die!
Back to top Go down
Indar

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:15 pm

((this could become fun, we are planning to ship some goods from teldrassil to stormwind next week, with it a shipment of high value goods for the stormwind keep and several businesses in town (including a jewelcrafter). Already have some contact with alliance thief guilds but would be great fun if we had horde showing up along the road if you think thats possible?

If next week doesnt work out for you we can always plan another event, there is always something to ship right?))
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:49 pm

Well that would really depend when exactly next week otherwise you can count on us Smile
Back to top Go down
Indar

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Wensday / Thursday we can always move the location btw for example Rachet --> BB --> Kingdom Border
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:26 pm

Well thats fine, we could over Maglor talk details out, we stay in contact over Skype so we organize cross faction RP Smile Should be fun
Back to top Go down
Indar

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:40 pm

great feel free add me to: remmelt schaafsma
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:57 pm

I need a crew, the last one.. became so happy and wealthy that they decided to spend their days relaxing and not working anymore. Yep. That's it. No lies. No angry wyverns eating sailors. Nope. It's all safe. So.. join the fun!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:10 pm

Indar we got a event today now or not? ^^ According to my chat log on skype from yesterday we have Smile
Back to top Go down
Indar

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:16 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:
Indar we got a event today now or not? ^^ According to my chat log on skype from yesterday we have Smile

we had the event and it was great ^^
Back to top Go down
Sprin

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:31 pm

((shamelessly stealing Indar's fine thread...Cross faction RP would be useful to the Venture Company, too? Razz Could you put me in contact with a strange man with odd dental work who wouldn't mind being a translator etc? Razz))
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Sprin wrote:
((shamelessly stealing Indar's fine thread...Cross faction RP would be useful to the Venture Company, too? Razz Could you put me in contact with a strange man with odd dental work who wouldn't mind being a translator etc? Razz))

Wut?
Back to top Go down
Indaril

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Dam sprin thats just rude >.>
Back to top Go down
Sprin

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:38 pm

Sowwy Sad Still love the evil, money-hungry midget?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment   Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Sea Trade Company Recruitment
Page 1 of 1