Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows   ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:37 pm

Edit: I've retyped this so hopefully its clearer.

Ok basically i had an idea to maybe add some new RP into the alliance.

OOC Information:

This will be an order (not a guild) which is secret and spread out throughout the rest of the alliance. This way members can stay in their guilds. There is also a very good ic reason as well, which i will come to later.

What i am looking for at the moment are some people who want to create some new and interesting story lines for the alliance to follow as well as using your imaginations. This group has an agenda, but will have to build up its influence. This will require all kinds of stories, some good, some neutral and some evil. Therefore the possiblities are endless

There will be an overall aim, but i don't want to spoil it too much. However the manipulation of the stormwind council and the alliance will be one of the main aims.

Now to be clear this is an independant group that is hidden and little is known of it. Ultimately it will turn out to be very evil. However before it gets there many other stories and events will happen as i said.

OOC the members would be required to discuss and suggest ideas. This is very important as the idea is to plan it all. The group is trying to manipulate strong powers and so everything has to be thought out. This will hopefully improve the quality of the RP as it won't just be a rush job.

Now IC:

The idea is to have a group that actually don't know each other and only one person, who is the voice of a higher leader, knowing everyone. There may be a small council of more important members if the numbers are there and it suits the RP.
However there will be a distinction between inner and outer members. The Inner members will probably be more evil and know more information, where as the outer members will have less information and will follow orders. These might also be misguided members who want to change the alliance for the better and slowly either become more evil and accept the conclaves plans, or maybe just get lost and trapped in it.

This though is RP only, and outer member ic can be an important part of the team in creating stories as well.

The members will be spread out through existing guilds. This is important as it will allow the conclave to manipulate the alliance better than if it was a guild.

Tivak in the post below puts this point across in another way and my thanks to him for that.

Please bare in mind that none of this information can be used IC, by people. The conclave will slowly reveal itself as it chooses, or in a story a mistake happens. This will hopefully allow us to build up a big story and make a really big event.

Contact via in game mail or whisper from tuesday.

Thanks for your time and hopefully things are alot clearer now.

Pyschotaz

Last edited by Pyschotaz on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows   ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:09 pm

Reminds me of a mixture of the Theramore deserters and a Criminal organisation (like the Mockers + Cult combined)
Interesting.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

PostSubject: Re: ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows   ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:46 pm

Ok some people have got the wrong idea, I have some free time tonight so i will make it alot clearer. So yeah please check back tomorrow or the next day for more information.
Back to top Go down
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

PostSubject: Re: ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows   ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:47 pm

Ok edited now
Back to top Go down
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

PostSubject: Re: ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows   ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Ok another edit. I have changed contact details as they were terrible before. Sorry for that i have been busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows   ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ooc recruitment: Conclave of Shadows
Page 1 of 1