Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RP, Recruitment] The Cult of the Thuzadin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tipsy

[RP, Recruitment] The Cult of the Thuzadin Empty
PostSubject: [RP, Recruitment] The Cult of the Thuzadin   [RP, Recruitment] The Cult of the Thuzadin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:35 pm

IC:

It is a more boring day... you sigh and shrug slightly, and lean against a fence, watching the people in Stormwind do their daily business. You start blinking your eyes slower and slower, opening them less every time. Suddenly, a vision, or some sort of dream, appears...

Dead... Defeated... Undone...

You open your eyes. You stare at the ground. It is dead, the little plants are dried out and dead, the stones completely black. Blight is under your feet. You slowly raise your head, and open your eyes widely as you suddenly start hearing and seeing what is going on. You are still standing on the exact same spot, but everything is burning and dead, people running and screaming, a peasent jumps in front of you, suddenly two ghouls jumps onto him and he lets out a few very high screams of pain as you see the ghouls decapitating his legs.

That is what they thought... It is what they believed... It is what their precious Light told them...

You look around as the whispers flow into your mind, female whispers, you recognise them. The ghouls stand up, completely bloodied, of the peasent only remains a few bones and pieces of flesh. You panic and run trough the streets, everywhere you run you see all kinds of Scourge soldiers mercilessly slaughtering and burning the city. They all stare at you, yet do nothing, you slowly feel tears flowing, thinking of what happened to your beloved ones, your precious family and friends.

Now look... What happened... You did not choose for our path... and now you are left with nothing but pain.. and suffering... just as we always foretold...

You run harder. You run into the Stormwind keep, hoping for some soldiers able to fight off others. But the keep is empty. Only traces of blood and corpses are lying around, no soldiers, no people, no Undead. You slow down. It is suddenly quiet. Too quiet. You slowly go further in, upstairs, until you reach the throne room. You feel a shiver as you see who now stands in the place of the King. Xariandra stares at you with her burning eyes, completely emotionless, and you shiver even more as you let your eyes slide to her hand... which is holding grasp of Bolvar's head without a body.

Now, meet your punishment.

You suddenly feel an extremely sharp pain coming from everywhere, a burning and cutting feeling in your entire body, you want to yell, but can't. You close your eyes in pain, and when you open them again, it is all gone. A female human priest shakes you. You stare at her, feeling sweat all over your body and shivering.

What's wrong? You suddenly fell asleep against the fence and started screaming?!

As you just want to start talking, you hear the wind whispering...

Join us before it is too late...

OOC:

Hello, everyone. It is me again, and this time I am guildleading my third guild! My first one, the Scourge, was quite a succes for a few months, but collapsed due to lack of intrest. Then, the Arcanum -started- running well, but due to personal issues it didnt go on. Now, I have remade a better and more subtle named guild.

When you are in this guild, you are not supposed to go kill kids in Goldshire. No. We are spies, agents, infiltrants, sure we will have RP war events, but even that will be kept secret and as hidden as possible. Members will be normal all day citizens in the communities, but their true purposes and acts will lie at our Cult. Basicly, we are a second Cult of the Damned.

What do we offer?

- Being part of a quite large RP community (not only the guild ofc).
- Weekly events either with only the guild, or in cooperation with others.
- An IC guild chat, OOC officerchat, and an OOC channel.
- Acces to a Ventrilo channel.
- An IC HQ and a stronghold.
- Being part of a faction on the Gryphonheart Reputation system (Found here: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/8546/)
- Future organised Karazhan raids, when I can get them running Razz
- Progression in our faction "The Scourge" in the Gryphonheart reputation system.

Earning reputation and rewards.
Earning reputation:

- Joining Cult of the Thuzadin: instant jump to friendly.
- Attending to a Scourge event on our side: +200 rep
- Service to the Scourge involving help in carrying stuff, in rituals, etc...: +75 rep
- Service to the Scourge involving kidnap: +100 rep
- Service to the Scourge involving murder, war: +175 rep
- Donating a piece of "evil" looking armor/runeblade: +75 rep

Rewards:

- Friendly: You gain respect from the Scourge as a still "own-minded" respected member.
- Honored: You can choose between a set of armor, runeblade or unholy enchant to enhance cultmember-looks during secret meetings and eventual wars. (If nothing in gbank I can always take you "shopping" on the AH). Promotion from Acolyte to something suiting to your (IC) class.
- Revered: A sum of 75 gold coins is paid to fund your personal costs so you may continue to aid us as a high valued member. You may get to lead certain moves/plans sometimes. Promotion.
- Exalted: You are granted full control over all those under you, promotion to an "officer" rank. (Not named like that)

Ranking system:

Acolyte: Starting rank. Kinda like an initiate.
Skeletal troop: Noggenfogger required. You are a mindless skeletal soldier of the Scourge.
Dark Knight: Plate/Mail wearer "member" rank.
Dark Ranger: Leather wearer "member" rank.
Cultist: Cloth wearer "member" rank.
Death Knight: Unique rank for Plate wearers with a Death Knight-fitting armor set, an "elite" rank.
Dark Overseer: Officer rank for Cloth & leather wearers. (me)
Baron: Officer rank for plate wearers.
Cruel Mistress: the GM, Xariandra. (I will be standing in for Xariandra IC)

Interested?

Go to http://thescourge.forumotion.com/ and make an IC application, or whisper Wimto ingame to see if I am free for an interview.

Thanks for reading,

Tipsy (the not so good Xariandra)

(Thanks to Xariandra who wrote this little number.)
Back to top Go down

[RP, Recruitment] The Cult of the Thuzadin
Page 1 of 1