Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! Empty
PostSubject: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Hello first!

This is a greeting from the Horde rp community!

I am currently trying to make www.wearelegion.forumaker.com more populated for some interesting cross faction rp!

Please take a look and if you like it register and post up any kind of cross faction rp ideas!

We on WeAreLegion are trying to destroy the myth that SSL rp=dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQN7y_t9W7g&feature=user

I know about much great alliance rp activity and i belive having both factions involved on our realm in rp storys would be interesting.

Please leave comments about the site : What you like and dont like and keep SSL rp alive!

Gratz Shadowtroll

( i belive i posted in the beginning on the wrong place thats why i post it up here again)
Back to top Go down
Pinny and her many alts

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:44 am

Shadowtroll wrote:
We on WeAreLegion are trying to destroy the myth that SSL rp=dead.

SSL is dead? Thats news to me, looks like it's alive and kicking from my standpoint jocolor
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:02 pm

It's not even near dead Very Happy
But the horde RP community is a tad smaller tough.. they have to pull the strings harder, but SSL RP rocks in every place Cool
Back to top Go down
Vypra

Vypra

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Feronius wrote:
It's not even near dead Very Happy
But the horde RP community is a tad smaller tough.. they have to pull the strings harder, but SSL RP rocks in every place Cool

Hehe, well you guys obviously haven't been to the WoW-rp forums lately. There have been a few ppl actively discouraging new players from trying SSL as they reckon rp is either dead or rubbish here Razz

I have, of course, been doing my best to correct this notion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wearelegion.forumakers.com/index.htm
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 pm

I will try to do the same soon Very Happy by putting up a small trailer about the alliance RP around SW, just can't get the video to work Razz without it being crap quality.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Well my video is kinda crap so dont worry we are not that strong with such videos Smile
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:12 pm

But mine isn't artwork pics Very Happy
It's an actual trailer with frapsed scenes, mainly a lot of militia and other alliances.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:58 am

Well i was going to make one with fraps too if i was on my pc and i had the programs for a good video.

Well on you tube i got rating: Worth watching so thats more then i expected Surprised

Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:13 pm

I wanted to post something new in here and i am looking for some Alliance Horde friendly guy who wants to help me create a cross faction Tournament.

http://wearelegion.forumakers.com/the-gurubashi-tournament-f16/final-sign-up-t153.htm

Who already had a look at the site and saw bout the Gurubashi Tournament should know about what it is. But well now i need some ally who is willing to help me organize the Alliance rp community (or at least the guys who enjoy rp-pvp) so there will be no gankfest on the event.

I already done this once with a friend of my who plays ally , we was talking over skype and translating for both factions like this. It worked well and there was no killing exept the ones in the arena.

So if someone is interested feel so free and post on the site.

Thanks

-Shadowtroll-
Back to top Go down
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:35 pm

Oh i would definitely be up for that, tried to make one for old guild, but they were lazy sods. Pissed me off actually.

Anyway i would love to help ya out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:12 pm

If you wanna help me out feel free to register to the forums and fill out what job you feel able to do.

As i mentioned i need a alliance assist manager for this one. Someone who can keep some guys under control not to start a gankfest (same rule for the horde)

Its quite tricky to do it but if i would have some nice assists (like before, too bad they stopped playing...) its working great! Smile

www.weareleion.forumakers.com
Back to top Go down
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Well thing about gurubashi is you can get some reliable alliance and horde players to work together and kill either horde or alliance gankers.

That would be good to see, horde and alliance uniting against gankers, just have to make sure kill only gankers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!   We Are Legion! Cross faction rp! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Are Legion! Cross faction rp!
Page 1 of 1