Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GHR Faction Requirements.

Go down 
+6
Liesje
Gamning
Alais
Pyschotaz
Nerinil
Pilus
10 posters

GHR Faction rules.
Keep the old rules.
GHR Faction Requirements. I_vote_lcap29%GHR Faction Requirements. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Change to the new rules.
GHR Faction Requirements. I_vote_lcap71%GHR Faction Requirements. I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Pilus
Admin

GHR Faction Requirements. Empty
PostSubject: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:26 am

Over the last four days I have got nothing less than five request of creating new GHR factions. However, none of them forfilled the old official requirements for a guild to become a faction. It have made me reconcider if the rules should be changed. In addition there is large guilds, who I suspect do not use it at all.

The rules were orriginally made to keep the faction amounts down and keep it a bit exclusive.

Old rules
  • The guild must have a reason for using the addon regularely.
  • The guild must have atleast 40 members.

Suggested new rules
  • The guild must have a reason for using the addon regularely.
  • The guild must be atleast two weeks old and active.
  • The guild must have atleast 20 members related to its faction.

In addition making more control with old factions and see if they are in use.

Let me hear what you think about the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Nerinil

Nerinil

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Having high amount of member really doesn't mean anything... most of them usually are alts which log on once in every mounth so imo that is just silly.

"The guild must be atleast two weeks old and active."

Now that is a good requirement.

Also i would look at the amount of active members compared to the whole amount of members.
Yes yes.. how can an outsider tell how active a guild is or not.. well check the guild on /who sometimes i guess, which i could do if you are Pilus very busy. Actually i do quite a lot checking the members who is online from more known RP guilds.
Back to top Go down
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:15 am

Personally numbers are important.

If your guild is to become a faction you need a good set up and lots of members to interact with as well as some assurance that you won't disband.

Small guilds should not be factions.
Back to top Go down
Nerinil

Nerinil

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:25 pm

Burningsky Squadron? *shrugs*

(I know it doesn't exist anymore...)
Back to top Go down
Alais

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:11 am

Nerinil wrote:

It doesn't, Nec disappeared to play Age of Conan, and the whole thing fell apart.
Back to top Go down
Nerinil

Nerinil

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Mhm i know, but the point was that small guilds can be cool and active.. and so reason to be able to use the addon.
Back to top Go down
Gamning

Gamning

PostSubject: GHR vote   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:39 am

i think the new rules sound a little better.
But what more exacly do you meen with "...20 member related to its faction"?
Back to top Go down
Liesje

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:42 pm

I'm not using it at the moment, cause it's really hard for me to keep track. I can't see how much rep a member has, since I don't use standard Blizz frames.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Alais wrote:
Nerinil wrote:

It doesn't, Nec disappeared to play Age of Conan, and the whole thing fell apart.

Uhm.. Nec was leader of The Salty Tide Privateers
Kainan was leader of The Burning Sky Squadron
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Newsflash: Both Kainan and Nec are the same imba person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:30 pm

REALLY!?
NO WAY! :O
Back to top Go down
Sprin

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Blarg...I know this is ancient, but...I want there to be less requirements for GHR. The old ones basically meant that if you wanted to make you use of GHR, you had to join an older guild. Therefore, large scale, intricate projects in RP just stagnate, as the same factions do the same things. Need more fresh blood *nods* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:19 pm

that's cause most small guilds didn't hold on for longer then a week, causing GHR-mess.
Back to top Go down
Sprin

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:30 pm

How about being able to take your own guild off of GHR, or setting it to take your guild off after 2 weeks of inactiveness?
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:01 pm

Sprin wrote:
How about being able to take your own guild off of GHR, or setting it to take your guild off after 2 weeks of inactiveness?
I can always remove factions, but the question is, when and how do we know that the guild is inactive?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Dreaker

Dreaker

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:49 am

If I'm a member then you can be sure that guild is inactive or will be soon... *bitter laugh*
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:41 am

make the guild do lots of paperwork!
Back to top Go down
Sprin

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:04 pm

GHR, next patch, have a little timer that tells you how long no one has been online on the guild? *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction Requirements.   GHR Faction Requirements. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHR Faction Requirements.
Page 1 of 1