Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The house goes to war!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Feronius

Feronius

The house goes to war! Empty
PostSubject: The house goes to war!   The house goes to war! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:22 pm

(( I found a topic about the forsaken war in place Very Happy
And here's a link to the realmforums wich sums up a few parts of the war, gives a nice read and a good look on the war.
The house go to war! (realmforums)

Now we got an official part about the war that rages on this site, feel free to post events or add RP, etc.))
Back to top Go down
Gamning

Gamning

PostSubject: rp forum   The house goes to war! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:25 pm

havnt seen anyone write there for a time, is it like over?
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: The house goes to war!   The house goes to war! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:46 pm

There's been about 5 different topics already concerning the war with the Forsaken :p
Most are easily recognisable, as they are written by archnazg or another well-known RPer.. and the titles say "[RP] "
Back to top Go down
Gamning

Gamning

PostSubject: dont know how   The house goes to war! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:03 pm

dont know how you manage to find the right threads, i just had a hard time to search where that "House goes to war" thread were without checking your link, cant find any other thread that relates to this war, gets confused by all this ressurecting deathknights and banshee calling and other stuff.

Could anyone update me a little what is going on in this rp war?
Or meaby link the threads?
Back to top Go down
Liesje

PostSubject: Re: The house goes to war!   The house goes to war! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:16 pm

House of Sylvanas asked the Alliance to withdraw from Southshore and Lordaeron.
We refused.
Archnazg declared war on us, with a threat of plague and deathknights.
Algorath and some of his allies/friends raid the laboratory in Undercity.
House of Sylvanas attacks some human settlements.
Stormwind decided to retaliate and asks Echoes of Lordaeron to launch an attack on the Undercity and to make sure that the lab really is utterly destroyed.
Liesje takes it a bit further and decided to give the Forsaken's allies a warning as well. But since she rather likes Taurens and she heard about a treaty of peace between the Greywolves and Stormwind, she spares Thunder Bluff.
Liesje has asked the help of several other guilds for this attack and the 3 cities are destroyed.
Archnazg doesn't like this and poisons the wells in Stormwind. Asking to have Deacon, Algorath's son OR the leader of the raid (Liesje) handed over to him in exchange of the cure.
Algorath decides to go negotiate with them and Liesje goes with him, they are attacked and captured. Liesje is wounded badly.
Merke comes in to save Liesje with the help of the Militia and the Silverwing Outrunners. Algorath escapes as well when Merke carries Liesje away.
Liesje gets healed up, but needs some recovery time.
While she is still recovering fro her wounds they find out she is ill from the poisoned water.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: The house goes to war!   The house goes to war! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:44 pm

Thank you :
We needed that Very Happy
Do you have a house IC? In Stormwind?
Back to top Go down
Gamning

Gamning

PostSubject: being update   The house goes to war! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:35 am

thanks for the update, just gonna make a prey and hope i find the topics this is all written in so i can participate as well.
Dont have much hope for that though.
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The house goes to war!   The house goes to war! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:37 am

arg. I am having trouble remembering what happened when, but I got some things for the list.

The militia attacked Tarren mill and killed their head executioner
The militia defended Darkshire and Westbrook Garrison from attack by the house.
The militia attacked the sepulcher to kill some of their apothecarians
The house attacks Stormwind with a few men and posions the wells.
The militia attacks Tarren mill to kill apothecarians and is attacked by the house when leaving.
The militia attacks Hammerfall and capture Archnazg. He sacrifices himself to curse Zalon and is now haunting the garrison
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The house goes to war!   The house goes to war! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The house goes to war!
Page 1 of 1