Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canal District, 15th House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feronius

Feronius

Canal District, 15th House Empty
PostSubject: Canal District, 15th House   Canal District, 15th House I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:47 pm

If you'd walk along the Canal districts.. you'll come by a huge building at one point, known as the Stockades. Where the prisoners and criminals of the Stormwind Kingdom are being held and sounds of riot and yelling guards form a daily happening..

To the south-west of the Stockades you can see a small dooropening under the purple-colored roofs of the mage district, hardly noticeable but definitly the door towards a house, without an actual door however. A few crates and barrels lie outside the house, near the flowers.. forming somewhat of a garden.. Overall it looks like a cozy small house, with a bit of a warehouse effect cause of all the crates and stuff outside.
Guards from the Stockades, Militia and other soldiers, are often seen entering and leaving the house.. With or without uniform. If one would ask around or observe, one would quickly find out that the deed is registered under one sir Erio Stonehill, a young soldier, but veteran amongst the Militia. The house being used as an outpost just as much as it is a home..

Upon entering you view a small table near the door, a small dining or writing area in the back.. with a few pots on the table, a small sitting corner to your right with a bearrug and chairs to have a chat, some bookshelves against the wall, the walls themselves being decorated with a few paintings and an odd sort of tailoring tool stands between those bookshelves.

The light is coming from either the windows or the candles who hang from the ceiling.. giving the place the look of a real home. The walls are of thick stone and reinforced with wood, as is the floor.. some burnmarks can be spotted across the building. There isn't much of value inside, which is why there's probably not a sturdy door.. but why rob a place with much guards in the first place? The lack of a door seems handy and gives a welcome feeling (to normal townsfolk at least).
In total the house looks cozy and very handy for a soldier, especially as outpost during the jailor duties.. altough rather messy.
(Owned by a guy, doh!)

- The small table near the door has two pots on it, if one would open them a sweet, rather exotic, smell of herbs would reach your nose.. The pots being used occasionally to hide a small stash of dream or felweed.. (ofcourse you only know of this if you'd be so smart)

- The larger table in the back seems to be used as a dining area, four chairs around it and a couple of pots on the table. Judging from the spots on the messy table, there's often been spilled.. with both drinks and food.. as with inkt. Showing Erio like to write at the table or pherhaps some others do aswell. The large pot smell after alcohol and is filled with some kind of beer, the common Stormwind stuff, while the small pot contains cookies! hmm.. with chocolate ofcourse.

- To the right is a sitting "area" if you can call it that.. a comfortable cozy corner with three chairs and a bearrug. You notice the small house is rather filled for it's size.. but that might also be because multiple people seem to use it. In the corners there's often a pair of boots or several pieces of plate 'nd chain armor or other bits of equipment.. this corner is definitly used to chat and have a drink while being off-duty or passing by from the Stockades or a patrol.

- Against the walls to the right and back stand big bookshelves, rather filled ones.. as you eye them up and down you see a LOT of books about Lordaeron and the former Kingdom up north, aswell as a lot of military books: About tactics and weaponry or simply archives and stories about wars & battles that have taken place. Some books are simply for entertainement or common stories, but there's a couple of bundles filled with detailed maps aswell.. of nearly every area known..
A couple of books are about magic and that sort of stuff, those are the oldest ones, probably not placed here by Erio himself. There's also some quils (writing feathers) and inkt wells on the shelves, amongst the books is a stack of paper and if you look closely.. you even find a sort of locked diary of the soldier Erio Stonehill himself. (inc. later.. probably as a GHI-item.)

- There's a sort of tailoring device standing between the shelves of books, probably from the former owners and never taken away.. cause it's main purpose seems to be to collect dust. Altough it's also used as a clothrack now and then, hehe..

* There's something odd about the house, mainly sorcerers and wizards get a strange feeling upon coming nearby.. as if the former owner experimented a bit to much with his magical abilities. Altough the Arcane, Nether, ley-lines.. or whatever they're called, seem to be flowing trough the house generously.. the current deed-holder doesn't seem to care or notice, clearly showing he has different ways, even tough his house is bordered to the Mage quarter.

The Canal District, House 15, Owned by sir Erio Stonehill.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( OOC: ))
Okay this is not inside the Gilded Rose, but I found it a nice place to post it Very Happy fits anyhow in my opinions!

Wanted to make a nice IC-topic about my home, so that people.. either visitors or thieves, know how it looks and what the house has in store: To prevent the making up of ridicilous items OR to create more RP by already having things in the house.. so that regular visitors and friends know what's inside and can use the materials, and so that there's actually a registered spot to check what's inside that one "oh so mysterious pot" on the table Razz think you get the point..
Most of these items will be made with GHI (GryphonHeart Items addon) later and I hope actually used. Surprised

Also, ofcourse, to create a bit of forum RP Smile feel free to respond here with posts (keep it IC please!) but I'd rather have the actual RP taking place IC, so no stealing or so, just add to the RP or leave a post if you ate my stash of cookies! Suspect

Might add more + Screenshots later.. making this a nice post about the area's & militia's (erio's mainly) related RP.

Last edited by Feronius on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: Canal District, 15th House   Canal District, 15th House I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:08 pm

A few months earlier..

Siheld packed his suitcases and with a wave of his hand, he make the suitcases disappear with a: "Poof"
He looked at some tailoring tools

"Hmpf..I hope that will keep working"

He was in deep tought and was thinking of the time he made it with his little engineering skills.
Siheld had been living in the building for quiet some time. He started living in it when he entered Stormwind for the very first time.
Now.. it was for sale and the Council of Stormwind would take care of it.
As he left the building and jumped on his new horse, he checked if the windows were closed, Yes they were..
After a few seconds Siheld sighed and started his walk to the Mage Tower, his new residence.

The building wasn't just a building..Siheld conjured and trained in it with spells a lot.
Ofcourse they didn't always worked out as planned and there were several burn-marks on the walls.
Because a lot of magic stuff happend there.. The magic still remains in the building..and sometimes..it reveals itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------OOC--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( you..you.. I was plannign to take that building again! With another char of mine! Good luck in it.. I hope you RPalong my story.))
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: Canal District, 15th House   Canal District, 15th House I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:16 pm

OOC: Ofcourse I will Very Happy let me add the burnmarks, hehe.. and Siheld can live in the Stormwind keep now cheers
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: Canal District, 15th House   Canal District, 15th House I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:23 pm

OOC: Sorry I live in my own created portal in the Mage Tower. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: Canal District, 15th House   Canal District, 15th House I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:55 pm

The odd sort of tailoring device inside the house seems to have been recently used.. it's less dusty then before.
If you look closely there's a few scraps of leather and string near the device, amongst them a few pieces of white leather and some fur.

Erio seems to be preparing for heading up north.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: Canal District, 15th House   Canal District, 15th House I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:25 pm

OOC:
I cant do anything with this.. let me RP along
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: Canal District, 15th House   Canal District, 15th House I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:14 pm

All Erio's remaining belongings are gone, as there now resides an inscription trainer and some other crap in the house..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canal District, 15th House   Canal District, 15th House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canal District, 15th House
Page 1 of 1