Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A good insight on the Scourge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xariandra

Xariandra

A good insight on the Scourge Empty
PostSubject: A good insight on the Scourge   A good insight on the Scourge I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:45 am

As most already know, I got into the wotlk beta, and I found a book which really gives a good insight on how the willing servants of the Scourge (like Cult of the Thuzadin) think:

One truth in Undeath

"Behold the finest of ironies. The living ascribe unto undeath all the most sickly attributes of their own lives--hopeless servitude, savagery, stillness of the spirit. We serve! The living serve, too. Though they serve kings, warlords, druids, priests, gods, men, and beasts. We serve only the mighty, unifying will of the Lich King, which compels us into prosperity and unity!

For all the endeavours of men, there exist only endless records of tragedy, cruelty, betrayal and selfishness. For the Scourge, there is only efficience and totality. Serve the Lich King in life, or serve him in death. His is a way of choice whose roads lead only to fulfilment!

Cold in flesh, but warmed by unity. The mighty Scourge are one nation, one mind, one being. True cold dwells in the heartless gaze of the guards who turn away sickly refugees from their neighbouring country in a time of war! Are not all men of one kind? Nay, divided in their icy hearts.

Raise high our ideals, and bring low our foes! Fold their broken into our number until all serve the Frozen Throne!"

<3... pure <3 so inspiring and wise
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/

A good insight on the Scourge
Page 1 of 1