Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scourge RP, what to do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xariandra

Xariandra

Scourge RP, what to do? Empty
PostSubject: Scourge RP, what to do?   Scourge RP, what to do? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:08 pm

Hello everyone,

recently I've had it quite hard trying to lead the guild from my new account with very low lvl chars and such, and some people told me perhaps it'd be a good idea to put the scourge RP on hold till we are ready again. But I decided to let the community have a hand in it again, so what is your opinion? And suggestions are very welcome.

Also, the thing is that I don't see anyone fit to lead it like me. Tipsy's been doing it for 2 weeks now and it basicly only gave a lot of difficuilty.
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: Scourge RP, what to do?   Scourge RP, what to do? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:42 pm

yes, let all yourguildmembers lvl a lot..
and be back in september
but that is only my view
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: Scourge RP, what to do?   Scourge RP, what to do? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:00 pm

Just continue on a low profile and try find some officers.. good officers are the key to a good guild Very Happy
My previous guild failed cause I did it all alone and then had a busy week.. and like my entire guild went inactive >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge RP, what to do?   Scourge RP, what to do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourge RP, what to do?
Page 1 of 1