Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has the intrest for Scourge RP died?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xariandra

Xariandra

Has the intrest for Scourge RP died? Empty
PostSubject: Has the intrest for Scourge RP died?   Has the intrest for Scourge RP died? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Yeah well that's all I wonder. Recently even the one who brought me to Scourge RP, Shrenk, has quit scourge RP entirely appearently. My new guild went perfect in the first 2 weeks, guildmeetings having 10 to even 20 members, but these days guildmeetings have 5 people, more if I'm lucky, not many online averagely, and members go quite inactive :/

Personally I'm pretty bored lately, RP seems to have reached a new depth (on alliance atleast) and just little action going on... OOC not much to do either.. I participated in competitive arena in s2 and did quite well... but the same 3 maps continuously with the same tactics and setups made me extremely bored of pvp, BG's same thing.. I raided up to and in SSC half a year ago, to progress further now I'd have to join a fulltime raidguild but I can't be bothered with that and can't drop my guild

There's just way too little decent evil RPers on alliance, let alone Scourge, and way too many "good guy" guilds and members, I find the need having to always bring a few members of my guild if I want to do something involving other players or I'll get outnumbered pretty soon, and it doesnt happen a lot I have a few members online which are FREE and want to RP..

I leveled my undead mage to 70, struggling to level my warrior and undead rogue on SSL, but that too has gotten too boring.. so basicly I have nothing to do until wotlk is here, other games just dont keep me interested, also not other mmo's like aoc or so..

Well maybe it has became more of a rant about boredom than just the original question... so anyway is anyone here still around who is interested in the whole Scourge plotting and RP?
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: Has the intrest for Scourge RP died?   Has the intrest for Scourge RP died? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:22 am

Thats just the usual thing that happens to just started RPguilds.. you just need to keep recruiting and work hard to keep it going well Smile and get some stable officers..

I think the need for a good evil RPguild is there.. also for a scourge one, don't give up so easily Wink RP is NOT going downhill atm
Back to top Go down
Thlaina

Thlaina

PostSubject: Re: Has the intrest for Scourge RP died?   Has the intrest for Scourge RP died? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:05 am

As Feronius said, rp is not going downhill. Work hard for it and you can cover some great distance. I'm organizing events and such with the eagles, and I think the other guilds are also doing that. Nec is doing some evil rp with his squadron, so I guess that also keeps us active.

With you involving should keep us even more active, so it would be awesome if you could.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra

Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: Has the intrest for Scourge RP died?   Has the intrest for Scourge RP died? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:00 am

Yeah I'm certainly up for that.

Stormwind Militia is too busy these days appearently go get involved with the whole crates with plagued grain idea, so perhaps the Eagles would be up for it!
Back to top Go down
http://thescourge.forumotion.com/
Pilus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Has the intrest for Scourge RP died?   Has the intrest for Scourge RP died? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:27 pm

IC the militia would not notice untill it is too late Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: Has the intrest for Scourge RP died?   Has the intrest for Scourge RP died? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:50 am

cough.. ship it into booze and bring it to the active inns! or start some.. cough
Most players will be hit by the plague then Razz hehe

Also, try to remind your men again how important being hidden and secret can be.. I still see your tabbard around to much on IC places with no real reason for it, or people wearing it OOC, but in SW.. where there is quitte some RPers. I don't got any names and it's not often: but try and remind them! cyclops it improves RP whee!

Altough I understood they wore tabbards in the Ratchet inn, the militia can't act much there, especially not with the Mistress and her minions around in person.. and so much hordes that might take it wrong and jump the militia Razz

Keep ze Scourge up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has the intrest for Scourge RP died?   Has the intrest for Scourge RP died? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has the intrest for Scourge RP died?
Page 1 of 1