Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little information about The Stormwind University

Go down 
+3
crystals
Iritian Grelik
Hafwen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hafwen

Hafwen

A little information about The Stormwind University Empty
PostSubject: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:07 am

*On the wall infront of you is a poster, the paper is a golden colour and the writing upon it is a dark blue colour. It reads...*

Citizens of Azeroth! The council has seen it fit to sign a decree allowing the creation of a new educational facility here within the walls of the great city of Stormwind.

*The post has a large embellishment of the Stormwind Lion below this. It continues...*

Today The Stormwind University opens it's doors to prospective new students and staff members. Choose from a wide range of subjects taught by the very best lecturers from the lands including:

Agriculture
Battlefield Tactics
Cooking
Demonology
Engineering
Fashion Studies
Fishing
History
Horde Management
Law
Literature
Magical Studies
Medicine
Philosophy
Theology

And many, many more!

Meet like minded people, make life-long friends and most importantly graduate with a qualification that will ensure you success in the future!

Contact Sister Serephia Greyfriars for more information or to schedule an interview

((Right, basically I've worked out a way of involving plenty of guilds together in a way that ensures new recruits understand roleplay. I also thought this might be fun! So let's see where it goes. Anyone who wishes to be involved be it as staff, student or behind the scenes work feel free to contact me on Hafwen, Aysel or Serephia. I'll welcome any queries or suggestions! Thanks! Our forum address is swuniversity.freeforums.org))
Back to top Go down
http://swuniversity.freeforums.org
Iritian Grelik

Iritian Grelik

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:41 pm

((Haha, Me as a Philosphy Doctor clown I tend to do that... I think))
Back to top Go down
crystals

PostSubject: Joining University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm

I would not mind joining the Stormwind University As a Fighting Tactics type of person or like a Combantation Teacher Very Happy
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:51 am

Quote :
Combantation Teacher

Sorry.. I Lol'ed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:04 am

Google

Did you mean : Combination
Back to top Go down
Theronimus

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Hafwen wrote:

Demonology

Not forbidden in the kingdom of SW? Or was it just demons, not the study of 'em? >-<
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Theronimus wrote:
Hafwen wrote:

Demonology

Not forbidden in the kingdom of SW? Or was it just demons, not the study of 'em? >-<
the alliance is desperate and needs new stuff to use in battle
they already took gnomes and now warlocks can join in too
Back to top Go down
Theronimus

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Quote :

True

Quote :

/ e ponders the situation, having a hard time deciding wether or not he should cut Munechi's throat open because of the gnome comment.

>-<
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:00 pm

Theronimus wrote:
Quote :

True

Quote :

/ e ponders the situation, having a hard time deciding wether or not he should cut Munechi's throat open because of the gnome comment.

>-<
gnomes are for eating
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:44 pm

Don't make me remind you you're the one made out of beef.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:09 pm

Feronius wrote:
Don't make me remind you that i love you I love you

eh ok
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:24 am

Quote :
Don't make me remind you that i love beef I love you
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:48 pm

Feronius wrote:
Quote :
munechi is awesome I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little information about The Stormwind University   A little information about The Stormwind University I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little information about The Stormwind University
Page 1 of 1