Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Agents of The Black Watch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

The Agents of The Black Watch Empty
PostSubject: The Agents of The Black Watch   The Agents of The Black Watch I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:27 pm

“You can sing their praises all day, Shade. It’s not going to fill me with any confidence if I know nothing of your agents.” The councillor said as he leant back in his chair, pressing his fingers together to form a steeple. Shade smirked as he perched himself onto the table, spreading his arms in a half-hearted shrug.

“Then what would allay your fears? I cannot reveal their identities. It isn’t worth the risk.”

“You leave me no choice then. I have to withdraw my support –and- funding. If these vigilantes of yours act without approval, they would be branded criminals.” Shade smiled at the Lordling’s outburst, chuckling as he waved his finger at him.

“Ah, you see, your Lordship, you will not know if they have acted or not unless I tell you they have. I have the utmost confidence in them… so perhaps I can reveal a little of their identities if this would gain your confidence?” His counterpart nodded silently, observing him in the candlelight. “Three of them have officer commissions as Knights of the Alliance, so no strangers to swordplay. Two were officers of the Crimson Eagle, one of those being the former head of their intelligence wing. Several more dealt with the illegal witch-hunting without drawing suspicion.”

“I would hardly call leaving a dead Gnome in the canals of Stormwind not drawing suspicion.”
“Nonsense! Everyone blamed the necromancers for that.”

“Yes, but who are they?” He was clearly losing his patience.

“Alright…” Shade conceded. “Allow me to explain…”
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Agents of The Black Watch   The Agents of The Black Watch I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:29 pm

"Flameborn"

"Flameborn has a particularly strong Westfall accent. The eldest daughter of a Farmer and SI:7 informer who was killed 20 or so years ago and his house burned to the ground. She escaped the attack, rescuing her baby sister. She’s a natural survivor who will always talk straight - sometimes frighteningly so. She looks quite fragile, but is incredibly tough. Raised in the orphanage She was instrumental in the Rangers catching several criminals and bringing them to justice. What I like most about Flameborn is her flexible morals. She knows what needs to be done and will do whatever it takes to achieve it. Sometimes it’s far better not to ask, I find. The details are often quite sordid and it does seem she takes pleasure in it, although it’s hard to distinguish whether that is from the result or the acts themselves. Truly an asset to the watch."

Last edited by Shade on Thu May 29, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Agents of The Black Watch   The Agents of The Black Watch I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:30 pm

"Ravenblade"

"Ravenblade is Flameborn’s younger sister. I know recruiting them both was a risk, but they are both very talented although the two couldn’t be more different. While Flameborn is outgoing and confident, Ravenblade is more reserved. There’s no trace of that Westfall farm accent in her voice though and she is particularly well spoken. Even before I recruited her, I had a suspicion that she had a hand in many of the goings on but what led me to seek her out was the fact that there was not a shred of proof of any of it. This talent is tempered only by her stubborn sense of honour. On the other hand, she has resolute loyalty both to her friends and to the Alliance, which she has successfully disguised on occasion. I have managed to exploit this to get around certain moral dilemmas in the past. Very clever, but headstrong and quick to anger, she would be a highly effective agent, if she can stop bickering with her sister."

Last edited by Shade on Thu May 29, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Agents of The Black Watch   The Agents of The Black Watch I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:30 pm

"Firescale"

"Firescale is truly an enigma. There is nothing striking about her and that is what makes her the perfect spy. She blends into a crowd like a drop in the ocean, not drawing attention to herself by talking too much or even too little. So much so, that I would have scarcely noticed her myself unless Flameborn had suggested her. The two are very close friends and I sense that Ravenblade is slightly jealous, though she will not admit it. Either way, it doesn’t seem to affect their work. Firescale knows exactly when to act and becomes a different person altogether when the knives are drawn. Not someone I would like to rub the wrong way."

Last edited by Shade on Thu May 29, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Agents of The Black Watch   The Agents of The Black Watch I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:11 pm

"Stormsong"

"Stormsong’s biggest asset is his wisdom. While he lacks martial prowess and to some degree, subtlety, his counsel has been invaluable to me. He tries to be a pacifist, despite wielding an enormous axe, and tends not to engage directly in the business of the watch, but evaluates things philosophically. Should the benefits of the cause outweigh any negative effects it might cause –and they usually do- only then will involve himself. His spiritual guidance and healing magic are always a comfort when we operate far from home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agents of The Black Watch   The Agents of The Black Watch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agents of The Black Watch
Page 1 of 1