Stormwind Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Forum

Roleplaying related to Stormwind (SSL)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GHR Faction sign up list

Go down 
+19
Starne
Bronwen
Drevix
Aegeus
Iritian Grelik
dascombè
Tyragon Shadnor
Ilanowyr
Lùthiën/Rosabelle
Thlaina
Tsarovic
Xariandra
Torgar
Siheld
Che
Feronius
Maglor
Gamning
Pilus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iritian Grelik

Iritian Grelik

GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction sign up list   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:44 pm

[Arathius] yells: The Scarlet Crusade shall Prevail!
[Joseph] shrugs: Take it easy man...
Back to top Go down
Wolfwind

PostSubject: Knights of Azeroth   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:11 pm

ok as asked here we are

Name: Knights of Azeroth

Leader: Wolfwind Bloodmoon

Description: The Knights of Azeroth are a friendly family off duty, but turn militaristic when in action. We have sworn our loyalty to the truth and justice making sure that the justice fits the crime regardless and making sure that the interests of the alliance are met. Basically traiin people to gather intell and support those on the battlefield by running interference for the main operatives so they can gather the intelligence required.

Start reputation: Neutral/Good.

Reputation link: none as we need to be neutral to all

What rewards reputation: In GUild Completing RP quests, Helping others complete RP quests, Helping the events officer organising Events, Raid Attendance, Contributions to Guildbank, and good General Roleplaying. Out of guild they have to stay neutral for intelligence gathering purposes so no reputation gain/loss.
Back to top Go down
Aegeus

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction sign up list   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:10 am

Name: The Ebon Blade
Leader: Aegeus Freeman
Description: The Ebon Blade, once champions of the Scourge now wish to bring down there former king and aid the alliance in doing so.
Start reputation: Unfriendly.
Reputation link: Aiding the Ebon Blade Decrease reputation with the Scourge. ((More will come once more alliance's are made.))
What rewards reputation: Aiding The Ebon Blade in battle, fighting the Scourge with the Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Drevix

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction sign up list   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:32 pm

NAME: The Web

Leader: Drevix Weyland aka Webweaver

Description: A criminal guild, trying to work underground and unseen(puling the strings on small time criminals can do that). Currently dealing in Saronite Leechweed as main business.

Start reputation: Neutral to all non-law enforcing. Unfriendly to law-enforcers.

Reputation link: reputation decreases whith the law (SWM) the more it increases with The Web.

What rewars reputation: Doing small jobs, dealing, join RP events and be an active member in our world. Rep. will be given in 'payment', bagos of gold.

NOTE: we're not yet a two-week old guild. I already wanted to subscribe, we've been VERY active with the core of the guild. And want to expand it , especially this way.
Back to top Go down
Bronwen

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction sign up list   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:31 am

Name: The Scarlet Crusade
Leader: Bronwen
Description: The Scarlet Crusaders are in Stormwind to try to reach out to the citizens for recruits, monetary and political support for the cause. They primarily seek to cleanse Lordaeron of all traces of the Scourge.
Start reputation: Unfriendly
Reputation link:
2 Negative to The Scourge
2 Negative to The Ebon Blade
0.25 Negative to The Argent Dawn
What rewards reputation: Completing various tasks within the guild. Also support given by the normal citizens by spreading the word of the crusade and giving money (Icly) will increase reputation.
Back to top Go down
Starne

PostSubject: sign up   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:47 pm

Name: Lights Inquisition

Leader: Starne

Description: A military sect of the kings army, They have taken upon them self's the role of exterminating the scourge, by leading Crusades and Offensives, and also rooting out Scourge representatives in home lands they hope to cleanse the world of the scourge threat.

Start Reputation: Neutral

Reputation link: Gain 100 reputation on Inquisition Loose 2.0 Rep on Scourge rep. Other rep's are not included, unless they are a represennted scourge guild.

Rewards: Denarii (Pay rise), Promotions... Titles, Relics (Possibly use in Rp), Special Ranking gear.
Back to top Go down
Zalon

Zalon

PostSubject: GHR Faction sign up list.   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:39 pm

The guild have exit for a couple of months now. And it have been on a few events. And we are slowly growing.

Name: Zeramas

Leader: Zalón

Description: Divison of the scourge army serving the Lich King. With the duties of slowly destroying Stormwind from within.
And defending Plaguelands from being retaken by the Alliance. (Yes it is very much like the old one but it will work)

Start reputation: unfriendly with most of the faction helping Stormwind.

Reputation link: I believe I don't have to say anything here. We could use as it always have been.

What rewards reputation: Being on event, being active etc

I believe that was all I had to say till next time we meet.
Back to top Go down
Pinny and her many alts

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction sign up list   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Well, this guild has technically existed for over two weeks now, but I've only been using it in RP for about one week. So it might not count. But it's worth a shot.

The reason I want to get the Gnomereguard its own faction as soon as possible is because of our requirement to allow Death knights to join the guild. A Death knight wanting to join the Gnomereguard would require Honored rep first. So the sooner we can set this up, the better for any DKs (if any) who want to sign up.

Gnomereguard:
Leader: Pinny Screwbolt
Description: A group of Gnomes along with the occasional honored Dwarf and a division of the Alliance Army, fighting to end the threats to the Gnome nation while also securing a safe future for their race.
Start Reputation: Friendly
Reputation Link: Currently, none. Although this might change in the future.
What rewards reputation: Attending Gnomereguard missions, being a good 'ol patriotic Gnome and things of that nature would improve reputation.
Attacking Gnomereguard members, opposing us in events and generally spreading hate for Gnome kind would decrease the reputation.
Back to top Go down
Faldak

PostSubject: Storm Hammers   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Name: Storm Hammers
Leader: Thane - Faldak Frostbeard
Description: Aerie Peak based clan formed from former Gryphon Hammers, refugees from Stormpikes in Alterac mountains and Wildhammer dwarves aswell as some gnome wanderers.

Start reputation: Neutral to all.

Reputation link: Gryphon Hammers *0,75

What rewards reputation: Completing RP quests, Helping others complete RP quests, Organizing Events, GHI awards from ingame Roleplay events.

//Faldak Frostbeard
Back to top Go down
Brutask

PostSubject: Supplies Merchant   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:06 am

Name: Supplies Merchant
Leader: Brutask
Description: Much like goblins this faction will only care for those with money. Almost anything needed can be bought from just ask a local merchant. As your need to buy increases so does your reputation.
Start reputation: Neutral
Reputation link: No link required.
What rewards reputation? Buying from the Supplies Merchant will earn you Reputation upon purchase.

(Note:) We will be selling all kinds of in game items as well as GHI items.
Back to top Go down
Okthamul

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction sign up list   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Name:Stormwind Naval Force

Leader:Admiral Okthamul Lightwing

Description:Led by Admiral Lightwing Under the Command Of Stormwind Army And Cooperating With the Militia The Stormwind Naval Force is a Force Determined to defend the Stormwind City and It's Citizens from any threat that can come from The Seas...The Force may be Naval but It's Attendants do not fear from hiding their martial prowess against the Lich King and It's followers In any Circumstance...

[/b]Start Reputation:[/b]Friendly

Reputation Link: Militia 0,5 Council 0,5 Menethil harbor 0,25

What rewards reputation?:Rp Quests,Attending Rp events,Helping defend the city... etc
Back to top Go down
Okthamul

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction sign up list   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:47 pm

As the guild is 3 or 4 days old...you can add it when it is 2 weeks old Very Happy (:
Back to top Go down
mieciok

PostSubject: singup   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Scarlet Inquisition

Morken

Appeal by gossips about scourge activity in stormwind kingdom scarlet crusade started their actions there to purge this place from unclean and sympathizers...

Unfriendly crusaders usually don't trust newcomers

light's inquisition 0.5

for helping theme with "cleaning" this place doing rp quests from theme helping with rp quests etc
Back to top Go down
AlsanterMoonravage

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction sign up list   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:00 am

Name: The Stormwind Rangers
Leader: Alsanter Moonravage
Description: The small group of the Rangers fight alongside the Militia and Khazrand ta Khazmodan against the evils of the cult, the horde and all enemies of the Alliance. We are almost the same as the militia apart from one major thing, we accept all races and classes. If you wish to join us then send me mail ((character is called Alsanter)) and I will put you through the recruitment process. For the Alliance!
Reputation Link: For what reputation you get with the Rangers you will get 0.10 reputation with the Militia and 0.20 with Khazrand ta Khazmodan
What Rewards Reputation: Helping out anyone who needs us, apart from enemies of the Alliance will give you reputation and so will helping out in battles against our enemies and doing things for us like protecting an Alliance city or village or reporting an attack or anything worth reporting

Thanks Pilus ((sorry about confusion in game))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHR Faction sign up list   GHR Faction sign up list - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHR Faction sign up list
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2